Lack of story?

BIGGGG

Am I the only one who feels surprised and dissapointed in the absence of a interesting story? Especially the side quests. It's really my biggest complaint about the game. Maybe I am just spoiled by Kotor's incredible story.

If you are going to compare the story of this game to any other, you really need to compare it to only other MMOs. Doing this, it has the best story ever. You really con't compare it to a single player only experience because there are certain things they can't do here in an MMO that they could easily do in a single player game.

I'm not playing a Class that uses a Cover System in an MMORPG

No amount of story is worth that

Cool, then dont? My scoundrel has not used cover since level 6.

I heard they are great at pvp too. Dont nitpick and debunk a valid point with an nonconstructive argument please.

If you are going to compare the story of this game to any other, you really need to compare it to only other MMOs. Doing this, it has the best story ever. You really con't compare it to a single player only experience because there are certain things they can't do here in an MMO that they could easily do in a single player game.

It's bioware though, of course I'm going to expect a deep and interesting story driven game. Just because it is an mmo doesn't mean IMO that they can't deliver something that really gets me hooked to find out what happens next. I really do not get that feeling because I know my next mission yet again is probably something unimportnt to the further development of the story.

It's bioware though, of course I'm going to expect a deep and interesting story driven game. Just because it is an mmo doesn't mean IMO that they can't deliver something that really gets me hooked to find out what happens next. I really do not get that feeling because I know my next mission yet again is probably something unimportnt to the further development of the story.

If you are really getting the feeling that your next mission is not important to the story at all, I feel like you are doing something wrong. Yes, the side missions are not completely important to your own personal class story, but not doing them means you miss out on story and lore behind where you are and why you are there. As for the class specific stories, so far on my Jedi Consular, I have been wanting to get to the next story mission to see where my jorney inevitably takes me.

I'm not playing a Class that uses a Cover System in an MMORPG

No amount of story is worth that

There are AC's within those classes that rarely if at all use cover. Please know what you are talking about.

Edited by Bollah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.