Interesting Turn of Events

Hei_Atzfel

Wouldn't worry to much about solvaxus anymore after that *** pounding mosh gave him on bastion he pretty much is complete ****, this guy loses with medpacs and adrenal and when he gets opener just a complete **** player now.

Oh I know, I saw Mosh's stream. I posted this for the lol factor.

I'm bad. You don't want lessons from me.

Would it be catty of me to say that I think mosh isn't that great and is pretty overrated?

I'm not saying he's bad, I just don't get the hype.

I mean people **** on Snave but praise Mosh? I dunno. I don't get it

I'm bad. You don't want lessons from me.

Would it be catty of me to say that I think mosh isn't that great and is pretty overrated?

I'm not saying he's bad, I just don't get the hype.

I mean people **** on Snave but praise Mosh? I dunno. I don't get it

To be fair Snave is more of a regstar. He's good no denying it and his node stalling skills are amazing, but I'm pretty sure anyone who watches his stream knows how ranked goes for him.

He doesn't like ranked so he hasn't really gotten proficient at it.

And at this point we're all kind of regstars.

I do ranked when it pops but there's not a whole lot of it going on so queuing for regs with friends is the most fun I can get out of the game at this point.

I just don't get the "mosh is best dps operative/scoundrel ever".

Again he's good but I'm curious as to why people flock to him as the best while sort of slighting other well known players of the class

He doesn't like ranked so he hasn't really gotten proficient at it.

And at this point we're all kind of regstars.

I do ranked when it pops but there's not a whole lot of it going on so queuing for regs with friends is the most fun I can get out of the game at this point.

I just don't get the "mosh is best dps operative/scoundrel ever".

Again he's good but I'm curious as to why people flock to him as the best while sort of slighting other well known players of the class

Valid points, but I've watched some of Mosh's streams (like 2) and he seems pretty good. I haven't watched him heavily enough to say whether I agree with the whole "Mosh is the best" notion but he seems to know his stuff decently enough.

Because he is extremely outspoken and has a overbearing personality. Having a stronk solo rating apparently helps too.

I mean really, I'm no where near the top vanguard in the game, but I get lots of people coming to me or tell other to come to me for advice on playing VG, and have totally had people say I'm da best VG eva.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Because he is extremely outspoken and has a overbearing personality. Having a stronk solo rating apparently helps too.

I mean really, I'm no where near the top vanguard in the game, but I get lots of people coming to me or tell other to come to me for advice on playing VG, and have totally had people say I'm da best VG eva.

how do you judge that? the ceiling for VG in pvp has been really easy to reach since...the game launched.

how do you judge that? the ceiling for VG in pvp has been really easy to reach since...the game launched.

Not if people know you and as such tend to screw you over.

I've recently made a powertech and put him in PvP gear, and i've just done significantly better in all forms of PvP. Not because I got better, I still suck, but rather because no one's like "Oh look its kwerty, he's really good, lets kill him first cause he's a VG and doesn't have any defensives other than running away"

Of course, there are other ways to survive as a PT/VG in ranked, but I haven't figured em out yet.

I tend to send people to Crinn because he's the best PT/VG who frequents the forums. Now if Rahc showed up more...

Not if people know you and as such tend to screw you over.

You know, this might start to explain some of my damage taken numbers in warzones, I guess it's what I get for having such a naming convention.

Of course, there are other ways to survive as a PT/VG in ranked, but I haven't figured em out yet.

Ranked is easy, the idea is go out in a blaze of glory. Yelling "yippee-ki-yay *****************" helps too.

I tend to send people to Crinn because he's the best PT/VG who frequents the forums. Now if Rahc showed up more...

nah, just send them all to aetrus, since aetrus loves help random nublet VGs.

Everyone who knows anything about anything knows Aetrus is the best DPS PT/VG in the game. I hate you all.

Also, Mosh is bad. But that's neither here nor there. Busy or Vhexit would take wins from him 7/10 times.

EDIT: Rahc was tanking when I came across him season 2 on Bastion.

Edited by Aetrus