Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

HellbirdIV

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a way for her to return in the future even with the choice of her over 300 others. The empire changes its mind sees her as valuable and keeps her around, and she's included in the possible exchange set up at the end, or some other story plot that she ends up surviving.

Might have some things to answer for to her, but she could still return. Just have to show Bioware how popular she is and perhaps they'll figure something out.

Too late for most of you, but if you want a strong female character, play a female trooper. They're awesome if you don't shy away from some of the more sarcastic dialogue options.

Also, apparently, they kiss like other people punch (according to cat-face).

But I do agree that even as a female trooper and female player, I would have much preferred Jaxo as a companion to Elara. I'm glad that I'm a healer and I don't need her trailing me all the time because I want to punch her most of the time. Jaxo was awesome, though - she sent me an invitation to a girls' night (sadly, it was just a letter). Sadly, she's kind of dead now :(

I am playing a Female Trooper, and I dunno. I mean. Jorgan isn't horrible, but I would so love to be able to romance Jaxo because she is just such a fun, interesting character. Hell, I'd prefer to romance Dorne over Jorgen even. Dorne has the hot accent going for her at the least.

On the plus side, Female Troopers are awesome kickass ladies, so I can put up with subpar romance choices for that.

am i alone in saying who the f is jaxo? the romance option in the commando quest i got was an sis agent human male. cat people and sexy brunettes have all been absent.

I don't remember either. I think it's because we both rolled fem troopers. I didn't get any interesting dialogue options with her but like you the dude on Nar Shadaa kept hitting on me lol.

I almost rerolled because I didnt want to have to complete the mission.

more below:

I had Elara with me, maxxed out affection, and had to choose Jaxo over the other 300+ people. I choose Jaxo and instantly felt like Anakin when he had to choose to help Mace Windu or Palpatine (which lead to saving Padme). Elara was not happy.

I did the same thing. That situation was messed up. Damn you Bioware.

Realistically in terms of gameplay I wonder how big a deal it will be though. I lost 200 something affection with Dorne, but by the end of the mission it worked out to -80 or so. 2 Companion tokens worth of affection. Not a huge deal.

Jaxo is alive but she's a mess now. I lost 300 people and i wonder if/how that will come back to haunt me.

Funny, even though Bioware made it crystal clear what the choice was and put a "dark side" icon on my decision, in my head I thought I could save everyone because hey, it's a video game and I'm the hero. I thought the dark side was just risking the others to save her. Whoops!

Sorry, but Jaxo is just some easy girl... Hopping into the box with every Officer in hope of a promotion... after meeting him 2x in the line of duty..... Think, you were the first?

So, no problem letting her die to save a lot more.

Sorry, but Jaxo is just some easy girl... Hopping into the box with every Officer in hope of a promotion... after meeting him 2x in the line of duty..... Think, you were the first?

So, no problem letting her die to save a lot more.

Finally, someone who had the same thoughts as me after I watched some videos. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.