Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which has been your favorite regen toy so far?

Xakthul

I'm not a fan of the more silly regen items. I try to use what fits the character.

• The non-class one I use most is the Life Day Orb, both on my Knight and my Warrior (I love the visual when you reach 30 stacks of Fury with Brooding).
  • All my agents use the Gree Digitizer Cube.
  • All my inquisitors use Soa.
  • BH and smuggler can't really get a better regen than their class regen.
  • My troopers use Starfighter Battle Camera and Supply Pack.
  • All my characters use Warm Hands on Hoth and Ilum.

In ops, my favorite is the Music Therapy Probe. And I like Data Entry for what it is, I just don't have any regular use for it on any of my characters.

(I also wish class regens could be unlocked for all characters through legacy perks. All my faux mandos would get the BH regen.)

Edited by KyaniteD

Feign death makes for some hilarious moments from people who don't know it's a regen and think you randomly died (I've even had newbies try to loot my body lol) I also like the one handed hand stand and for my fancy Chiss agent I have the automated barber shop mishap one (forget what it's called) he looks so dignified being squirted in the face. :D

I like to use feign death in a very hard to reach but easily seen spot for same reason. Especially when you get a nice purple or orange beam coming off your body. Good times :D

Edited by Vyerix

When it's blatant, yes. This isn't the nuances of hyperspace or analyzing the powers of space wizards.

It's basic middle-school physics, and it's remarkably silly.

I guess it never really bothered me as much as other stuff because regardless of what the tooltip says, in my mind I considered it to be simply a sort of cleaning function before the actual cooling takes place (which is just hot air being vented, pretty much invisible).

Some days I ignore it, some days I grit my teeth and pretend it's an audio representation of sensors picking up the radiation from engines, blasters firing, etc.

This is the only way it makes sense, so yeah. Instruments that help the pilot with audio clues.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.