Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a gif posted on the SWTOR twitter a while back that had Theron going nuts with dancing? it was a group of npc's around Kai Zykenn , they were dancing he was.. dancing more. It was a while ago, now I want to find it again.

Safe to say I saw that and don't need imagination now >.> wth Theron lol

EDIT: found it, here

...I echo that person in the comment section: "Can somebody give Theron some dancing lessons!?"

Excuse me while I go laugh myself hoarse. (Well, hoarser than I already am with a cold. XD)

*distant echoes of demented laughter*

I'm good now. :D

Also, did anyone notice Lana, Senya, and Koth among the NPC's who are dancing? Lana's doing The Robot. Senya...what. And Koth is actually dancing pretty well. I think. If you can call randomly flailing around dancing...

...I echo that person in the comment section: "Can somebody give Theron some dancing lessons!?"

Excuse me while I go laugh myself hoarse. (Well, hoarser than I already am with a cold. XD)

*distant echoes of demented laughter*

I'm good now. :D

Also, did anyone notice Lana, Senya, and Koth among the NPC's who are dancing? Lana's doing The Robot. Senya...what. And Koth is actually dancing pretty well. I think. If you can call randomly flailing around dancing...

Koth is doing the Napolean Dynamite dance. :p Senya looks to be doing part of the dance from Pulp Fiction. Who ever is between Koth and Theron is doing the Companion Dance. Between Theron and Lana is the Club Dance. Whoever is between Lana and Senya, looks to be doing the standard dance emote. Can't place that last dance. Lana of course, the Robot.

Theron...I don't know that dance, but probably because no one wants to use that emote >_>

His seal dance was even worse than the Carlton LMAO! He could take dance tips from Carlton XD

I LIKE Carlton's dance! :p Theron would be wise to take lessons from him!

That gif made my entire morning. Talk about a good laugh! I think the lady next to Theron in the back, on the right... looks like the Lady Marmalade dance... one of the race dances on WoW has the same one. Senya's dance looks really familiar, too. Like... something I saw from a kids bopz commercial back in the early 2000s lol Or maybe one of the bajillions of NOW! albums that are out.

I actually think Commander Shepard is better at dancing... Theron might want to contact them as well. Garrus as well. Tali has some slick moves, too!

Edit: No. It's not the Lady Marmalade dance... I had my memory jogged. It's the female night elf dance, which they based off a dance from Alizée Jacotey back in 2003. It's kind of a mix between the two. It's similar to the female draenei dance, too... played too much WoW :p

Edit 2: I've been watching this gif for 5 minutes. Which is kinda sad. I'm now absolutely certain that dance is JUST the female draenei one. Which is Alizée Jacotey lol... I need to get up and go run my errands. Do something constructive...

Edited by GabbyMe

Koth is doing the Napolean Dynamite dance. :p Senya looks to be doing part of the dance from Pulp Fiction. Who ever is between Koth and Theron is doing the Companion Dance. Between Theron and Lana is the Club Dance. Whoever is between Lana and Senya, looks to be doing the standard dance emote. Can't place that last dance. Lana of course, the Robot.

Theron...I don't know that dance, but probably because no one wants to use that emote >_>

I'm pretty sure that is the male version of the chicken dance.

I'm pretty sure that is the male version of the chicken dance.

Nah, it's the Gerald dance! (AKA that oddball sea lion from Finding Dory.)

...what? He DOES look like a demented seal! :D

(Okay, seal, sea lion... close enough, right? ...probably not, but oh well. XD)

• 2 weeks later...

Gaiz...so I just got to that part in chapter 14 (on a character that hasn't done it before) where Theron stops you and says "if I told you to be careful, would you listen?" and you have 3 romance dialogues you can choose from him and so far I'd chosen the first one that goes "depends on how you ask" twice, and the last one that goes "but I like danger :D " once and both were adorable but I figured I'm here with a new character I'll see what the last one says. The snippet is "stop worrying, I'll be fine" and OMG worst dialogue choice ever >_< I recorded that snippet but then esc-ed out of the cutscene so hard and did it again with a different dialogue option lol.

Edited by Nefla

Gaiz...so I just got to that part in chapter 14 (on a character that hasn't done it before) where Theron stops you and says "if I told you to be careful, would you listen?" and you have 3 romance dialogues you can choose from him and so far I'd chosen the first one that goes "depends on how you ask" twice, and the last one that goes "but I like danger :D " once and both were adorable but I figured I'm here with a new character I'll see what the last one says. The snippet is "stop worrying, I'll be fine" and OMG worst dialogue choice ever >_< I recorded that snippet but then esc-ed out of the cutscene so hard and did it again lol.

That really is the worst option.

Gaiz...so I just got to that part in chapter 14 (on a character that hasn't done it before) where Theron stops you and says "if I told you to be careful, would you listen?" and you have 3 romance dialogues you can choose from him and so far I'd chosen the first one that goes "depends on how you ask" twice, and the last one that goes "but I like danger :D " once and both were adorable but I figured I'm here with a new character I'll see what the last one says. The snippet is "stop worrying, I'll be fine" and OMG worst dialogue choice ever >_< I recorded that snippet but then esc-ed out of the cutscene so hard and did it again with a different dialogue option lol.

Oh wow, that IS pretty bad. I mean... well depending on how that toon is played it might make sense, mayyyybe but... yeah no that's bad lol.

A Pureblood *nod*

Not this one! lol He's 100% LS and is a humble do-gooder with leftover slave-like tendencies.

Oh wow, that IS pretty bad. I mean... well depending on how that toon is played it might make sense, mayyyybe but... yeah no that's bad lol.

Yeah I can't imagine playing a character who would say that. I mean sure I've played characters that will sass others (especially enemies) but not something cruel like this to someone who loves them :( If someone said that to me I would be really upset. :(

Yeah I can't imagine playing a character who would say that. I mean sure I've played characters that will sass others (especially enemies) but not something cruel like this to someone who loves them :( If someone said that to me I would be really upset. :(

Well, my Trooper killed the two Jedi on Ziost and told Theron it was his fault; killed master Surro, pinned her death on him as well, and topped all that with something like "If I were in charge, I'd court-martial you for your ineptitude on Ziost", and still got the lovey-dovey letter and flirty stuff in KOTFE. In short -- Theron will be fine. :D

Well, my Trooper killed the two Jedi on Ziost and told Theron it was his fault; killed master Surro, pinned her death on him as well, and topped all that with something like "If I were in charge, I'd court-martial you for your ineptitude on Ziost", and still got the lovey-dovey letter and flirty stuff in KOTFE. In short -- Theron will be fine. :D

Y-you fiend!

:p

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else hoping we get more Theron in the new 5.2 "War for Iokath" storyline. :D

OMG I just watched part of the livestream and it said Jace Malcom is fighting with the Republic side on Iokath! Please let there be some dad-son things with Theron and Jace! :eek:

OMG I just watched part of the livestream and it said Jace Malcom is fighting with the Republic side on Iokath! Please let there be some dad-son things with Theron and Jace! :eek:

The thing is, it's probable since Iokath is mainly going to be a Daily area, they'll allow us to bring whatever companion with us we want, as opposed to in the Chapters, when we're forced to use Theron/Lana most of the time. So unless they build in dialogue for several different companions, I kind of expect them all to be mute. Theron's got a better chance than most, though; maybe he and Lana are the ones who initially tell us "Hey, let's head to Iokath."

The thing is, it's probable since Iokath is mainly going to be a Daily area, they'll allow us to bring whatever companion with us we want, as opposed to in the Chapters, when we're forced to use Theron/Lana most of the time. So unless they build in dialogue for several different companions, I kind of expect them all to be mute. Theron's got a better chance than most, though; maybe he and Lana are the ones who initially tell us "Hey, let's head to Iokath."

OMG no! It better not be like that (how the original class companions were in SoR) it would be such a wasted opportunity and I have been waiting so long T_T I mean seriously we have seen Jace a few times and he has been mentioned a few other times and was in those initial trailers but people who have only played the game and haven't read the book have no idea he is Theron's father and it's been actual real life years T_T

:(:(:(:(:(