Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Theon Greyjoy should definitely not be included in the next expansion - he's not a nice person. :)

But seriously though, I'm excited that they have been quite selective on who is going to be included. Hopefully that = good / big surprises

Especially would be awesome if Blizz would be accessible by non-BH's too. I really like Blizz

Edited by Emersyn

I'm getting antsy about how secretive Bioware has been about Theron. I sure hope we don't have to wait past chapter 9 to see him again. :(

Have some pictures while we wait for Tuesday.

Looking cozy with my consular.

Poor bounty hunter has to squat for the kiss.

Havoc Squad report!

D'aww :D

While your BH has to squat, I'm pretty sure my body type 1 Trooper has to stand on his toes :D

Less than 24 hours to go!! EEEP!!

And can I just say, how proud I am of this topic? You all have been absolutely fantastic to chat with over the past few months. It is always nice to have a "community" to talk with about various things in the game. Especially our favorite characters!

Here's hoping we see our favorite spy soon!

Edited by Amadahy

And can I just say, how proud I am of this topic? You all have been absolutely fantastic to chat with over the past few months. It is always nice to have a "community" to talk with about various things in the game. Especially our favorite characters!

D'aaaw, thanks! It's been great chatting with y'all too!

Yes, here's hoping he makes an appearance!!!

I suspect the topic isn't going to die out soon!

If Theron is in the game, we'll have more to talk about.

If he isn't, we'll come here to plot our overthrowing Bioware to restore Theron Shan at his rightful place. I think...

Did anyone else watch Lady Insanity's YouTube video? She just did it today, all about early access and such, and Theron is talked about in there, along with a sigh and a squee.

Skip to 19:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

This thread has been great! I'll be keeping an eye on it still for info and stories. Enjoy KOTFE, and enjoy the hunt for Theron!

Well, I received an in-game mail that made my BH happy...

:)

My Sentinel got one as well. Transcription below for Republic letter. Spoilers (duh):

Subj.: For when you wake up

I've written this message twice now. Okay, more than twice. Kinda weird writing something that may never be read. Lana says you're locked in carbonite, but alive. (Yeah, we're in touch. Long story.) I like to think you're having one crazy dream. And maybe I'm in it. But I don't want to presume. We never really declared what this - you and me - is... was... Have I mentioned I'm bad at relationships? Another reason I'm a workaholic.

I'm rambling. The point I'm trying to make is - whatever's between us, I want you to know that I care about you. A lot. The whole galaxy's lost its mind. The thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that you're out there, and we're putting together a plan to rescue you. I might not be there - we've all got our parts to play - but I haven't forgotten about you or our time together. I never will.

My Sentinel got one as well. Transcription below for Republic letter. Spoilers (duh):

Subj.: For when you wake up

I've written this message twice now. Okay, more than twice. Kinda weird writing something that may never be read. Lana says you're locked in carbonite, but alive. (Yeah, we're in touch. Long story.) I like to think you're having one crazy dream. And maybe I'm in it. But I don't want to presume. We never really declared what this - you and me - is... was... Have I mentioned I'm bad at relationships? Another reason I'm a workaholic.

I'm rambling. The point I'm trying to make is - whatever's between us, I want you to know that I care about you. A lot. The whole galaxy's lost its mind. The thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that you're out there, and we're putting together a plan to rescue you. I might not be there - we've all got our parts to play - but I haven't forgotten about you or our time together. I never will.

It's the same.

Also got a negative one from Mako...so, I guess my BH...he'll be dumping Mako. :p

Edited by absolutetristan

It's the same.

Also got a negative one from Mako...so, I guess my BH...he'll be dumping Mako. :p

Interestingly, my Sentinel got a letter from Doc as if they married, but she dumped him after a couple convos/dates. Looks like their flags are a bit off-kilter, but hopefully nothing so egregious as SOR forgetting Imperial romances exist.

Heavy breathing

I just saw someone on Odessen with Theron as a companion. I'm still cursing myself for missing a sub day but at least I can now die happy.

Anyone who's gotten to that point know how hard/far in the story you get him? If he's missable??? I NEED TO KNOW MORE.

Heavy breathing

I just saw someone on Odessen with Theron as a companion. I'm still cursing myself for missing a sub day but at least I can now die happy.

Anyone who's gotten to that point know how hard/far in the story you get him? If he's missable??? I NEED TO KNOW MORE.

I'll actually try it out first on either a lesser alt or my free 60, so I don't screw up my main. I'll let you know if I find out, though!

Heavy breathing

You get him as a companion at the end of Chapter 9. :)

You get him as a companion at the end of Chapter 9. :)

I seriously thought we were going to have to wait a few months before we even saw him! It felt a bit fast, but... him at the end was an awesome surprise that made it all worth it. Plus getting the ship back! Yay!