The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I hope they give Theron a new outfit. It's been five years.

I was thinking the same thing, he could use a lovely update. I'm inclined to think they will, after all Lana got a makeover...and five years does change people at least a bit.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dig the red jacket but it most certainly wouldn't survive five years of Theron being Theron.

The haircut... well I'm not fond of it per se but I've gotten used to it so he can keep his goofy spikes. My gal will have fun mussing them up.

This is true, it's his signature piece...though I wouldn't mind maybe some different trousers and boots maybe...I dunno, something to change it up a bit. As for his hair, I'm kind of used to it, I'd rather he have that then say the 'trooper shaves' they have in the customization. His hair is unique...not sure what style I'd change it to if I was giving a choice...would have to test a few out...maybe something like Malavai's? Not sure.

Everything he touches kinda blows up. I'm surprised his current jacket has no visible singe marks.

He does need some updated clothes though. I neither like or dislike his hair... but it's begging for someone to come and mess it up.

I honestly like his outfit and hair. It sort of makes sense for his personality. 5 years later I get, but I sort of get if they keep it too.

He is constantly changing because he is being in the field. We are mostly seeing him during downtime or in our cases laying low. Or that is more of my understanding after reading the book.

I think the gifts if correct are perfect to his personality so far that we've seen

courting- well he does seem to like you.

technology- duh for the guy with the implant

underworld goods- this one had me pause and then go 'oh right because you infiltrate everything'.

If Theron is a companion his snarky little *** is going in Nico's duster. He'll also have matching blasters. Because my OCD gets twitchy anytime I see him with two different blasters. Probably Nico's blasters, or the ones Naelah uses so she can use Nico's.

Unless....I can find similar armor to the one he wears on the cover of Annihilation.

While I do enjoy the faux hawk I'd like to see him in Annihilation style hair.

Edited by Amadahy

Everything he touches kinda blows up. I'm surprised his current jacket has no visible singe marks.

He does need some updated clothes though. I neither like or dislike his hair... but it's begging for someone to come and mess it up.

I can't help but picture Theron standing in front of a closet full of the exact same outfit trying to decide what to wear today, a la cartoon character.

Customization wise, I've been thinking I'm going to put him in at least 1 cybernetic armor piece (probably B-100 boots, those are my fav), cause come on, as much as he got hurt just in SoR there's no way he's made it 5 years without SOMETHING happening. :eek::D

Customization wise, I've been thinking I'm going to put him in at least 1 cybernetic armor piece (probably B-100 boots, those are my fav), cause come on, as much as he got hurt just in SoR there's no way he's made it 5 years without SOMETHING happening. :eek::D

I know, right? I know... with my horrible luck... I'd be missing a few limbs, or worse. With the amount of trouble he gets into... things happen :p Maybe he's just extremely lucky. Like the smuggler and Han Solo.

Funnily enough. When I heard about Lana coming back, I was (optimistically) hoping that he'd be back, too. So I went onto the GTN and bought both of their armor sets just in case :p Now I like to mix and match those sets with everything else.

My husband is super grateful that I don't shop much for clothes in real life! Only in game! Gotta have all the cool armor. We'd be broke otherwise.

Funnily enough. When I heard about Lana coming back, I was (optimistically) hoping that he'd be back, too. So I went onto the GTN and bought both of their armor sets just in case :p Now I like to mix and match those sets with everything else.

My husband is super grateful that I don't shop much for clothes in real life! Only in game! Gotta have all the cool armor. We'd be broke otherwise.

This is a good idea lol.

Also did they do the character unveil over the weekend? I have not seen this thread blow up so I'm assuming it was not Theron.

Nope. But they are doing a livestream on August 26th for PAX... I think because of the cancelled cantina event. They said a 'familiar face' would be shown. But at this point, I'm skeptical. Which helps curb my optimism.

The pessimist in me says they're going to show Lana and be like "Hey, see? Familiar face!"

Not that there's anything wrong with Lana, but we want to see a *new* familiar face!

I did the same thing! Will I change them up? Likely, but still wanted the ability to have them both (I like them both) int heir original outfits :)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist who loves to dress up my companions (well the ones I like anyway), and so thankfully I've already come up with outfits for Lana and Theron. I'm not sure whether or not I should come up with one for Koth, since we don't know much about him. I think he's an ex-Eternal Empire cop? I still need to make one for Nico, which'll probably just be late midgame Smuggler stuff for Pubside, and the Emergency Responder coat for Impside. Plus the Bounty Tracker hat because you can't have a Smuggler outfit without a big hat :D

I know right, it's pretty much what I spend half the game doing. So many outfits

Man, they KILLED me when they released the strongholds too! I've spent so many millions of credits and many real dollars to get my strongholds gorgeous <3

I'm not gonna get into strongholds for that very reason. I spend enough credits on armor sets. I'd be broke buying all the decorations. So my Nar Shaddaa stronghold is just a place I can go that isn't the fleet lol

I played WoW for many years, and did the hardcore raiding/grinding mats/auction house stuff/dailies. In swtor, I did it a few times, and just noped right out of it :p