Theran Shan?

GorkieX

Marr face is going to either be something as nasty as Darth Sion or Nigel Thornberry.

Don't know maybe he is a stud underneath the mask. I wonder would it be so wrong for Bioware to give us both Marr and Theron as romances now because while I love Theron and hope to romance him there is just something about Darth Marr. Come on Bioware let us romance everyone :D

Edited by eoral

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know maybe he is a stud underneath the mask. I wonder would it be so wrong for Bioware to give us both Marr and Theron as romances now because while I love Theron and hope to romance him there is just something about Darth Marr. Come on Bioware let us romance everyone :D

I can get behind this. Romancing everyone should be an option. It'd make it more realistic to have that chance, and I totally would romance the hell out of Darth Marr. :D

I can get behind this. Romancing everyone should be an option. It'd make it more realistic to have that chance, and I totally would romance the hell out of Darth Marr. :D

If they allow the companions to serve dual roles, I'd love this, as I think it would mean we'd see greater range of companions chosen by the players.

If they allow the companions to serve dual roles, I'd love this, as I think it would mean we'd see greater range of companions chosen by the players.

It'd make people watching at the fleet a lot more interesting, to see who people chose to go with. :D

Wonder if the developers read these things "Hey, now they want to have Marr as a romance option"

"Sure why not and throw in the Emperor too while we are at it":p

but in all seriousness more romance options has more replay value in my mind. To do kotfe with my 3rd or 4th alt without much changes to story will be tiring. I hope past actions will spice things up.

Wonder if the developers read these things "Hey, now they want to have Marr as a romance option"

but in all seriousness more romance options has more replay value in my mind. To do kotfe with my 3rd or 4th alt without much changes to story will be tiring. I hope past actions will spice things up.

They do! I could have easily leveled up an old 50, but what did I do? I leveled another Consular, this time to romance Lana, since I had done Theron with a Rep already. My new SW, Theron, since I had done Lana already :)

Though I'm sure there's something for stay if one gets to actually stay with who they romance, like with Doc or Kira.

Though I'm sure there's something for stay if one gets to actually stay with who they romance, like with Doc or Kira.

I guess old romances will have something to say if you cheated on them with Theron or Lana so I'm getting an earful from all of them. Hmm will they say something about minor romances like Lord Cytharat even though it was just a kiss.

I guess old romances will have something to say if you cheated on them with Theron or Lana so I'm getting an earful from all of them. Hmm will they say something about minor romances like Lord Cytharat even though it was just a kiss.

Here's hoping one day Cytharat and Lemda make it back into the story :) But, they might "First you cheated on me with Cytharat then Theron?! I don't even know you anymore!" :p

Lady Insanity said that our companions will KNOW if you've cheated on them with Theron or Lana, which means that there are VO lines. And the VO actors are not paid by the line; they have contracts that last X amount of time. So in the case of, say, Vector, he's not going to only say something at the beginning -which the files indicate that he, along with most of our other LIs don't even have that- and stay silent for the rest of the game. That'd be a complete waste.

I sincerely think that BW is trolling. They know people are digging around in the files and they're not putting in the VERY spoiler-y files until September or October. It's all part of the hype. I know that's what *I'd* do where I in their position.

"Hey, Joe, just drop some files about Yuun. Bob, go pop the popcorn. The forums are gonna be fun to watch. *evil laughter* *lightning flashes* *thunder crackles loudly*"

I agree fully with this, I also am hoping so!

Yeah I think Marr is going to be short term companion wise. I'm guessing his face is supposed to be horrifying because I read the same thing where the officer committed suicide. Even with that a few of my imps would def try to romance him if they could lol. I remember reading somewhere though his body is falling apart, which is why he has the armor he does. its almost like Vaders in the keeping him moving/alive state.

It'd make people watching at the fleet a lot more interesting, to see who people chose to go with. :D

Everyone would still just have that wretched ewok, like they do now. If I have to hear "NYAAA *whirr whirr whirr explosion*" one more time...

So how old is theron? the wiki says 26, in the book it's three decades and in one of the short stories i read something about 30... Well he doesn't really act like 36 methinks :p

Well, 26 is technically three decades. 0-9 is a decade. 10-19 is a decade. At 26, he's 2/3 through his third decade. In KOTFE, he'll definitely be 31+, though. But anything saying he's actually over 30 right now is... incorrect. Bioware has released EU-timeline dates for events; SOR is 3640 BBY, and Satele and Jace are on Alderaan together in 3667 BBY. Add nine months for gestation, and in 3666 BBY Theron Shan is born. Wookieepedia has a margin of error, however, since all events are narrowed down only to their year. Theron could actually be 25 in SOR, since we know neither his birthday nor when in the year the events concerning Revan happen.

Edited by Diviciacus

BioWare should know by now that when they make an interesting character we WILL want to romance it no matter the gender, species, race, alignment, faction, etc...

BioWare should know by now that when they make an interesting character we WILL want to romance it no matter the gender, species, race, alignment, faction, etc...

That's true. So next up is Malgus;)

There is also hope on the Theron front as well. According to Twitter, someone asked Charles Boyd about Theron returning at the cantina. It was only a hint, but he "really likes the character."

While it's not confirmation...it's something else to back up (for the moment) the spoilers we have seen.

There is also hope on the Theron front as well. According to Twitter, someone asked Charles Boyd about Theron returning at the cantina. It was only a hint, but he "really likes the character."

While it's not confirmation...it's something else to back up (for the moment) the spoilers we have seen.

Oh really hope he be in. So far things are looking good and who knows we might get another Theron book someday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.