Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I have a suspicion that he's trying and failing to convince himself to actually say "I love you."

I agree with your speculation. It was easier to show concern when he didn't know us. Now that there is a romance going on, not so easy. Maybe a case of "what if I screw it up by saying it."

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your speculation. It was easier to show concern when he didn't know us. Now that there is a romance going on, not so easy. Maybe a case of "what if I screw it up by saying it."

Also agree! As long as he doesn't bring emotions into it, he can pretend his relationship with the PC is just one of friends with benefits. Because as soon as he vocalizes his feelings, he makes them real. And if it's real, he can lose it. Given his track record with losing people, it's not surprising he'd shy away from those three big words.

I'm curious if he'll be able to spit the words out before the PC gets frozen, or, if he doesn't, whether them being missing for five years brings him closer to or further away from saying "I love you". I'm leaning towards the "he doesn't say it beforehand, spends the next five years beating himself up for it, and says it as soon as he reunites with the PC" category, personally. After all, the galaxy's going to hell (again) and second chances are hard to come by--he may not get another opportunity.

Edited by Abvora

Also agree! As long as he doesn't bring emotions into it, he can pretend his relationship with the PC is just one of friends with benefits. Because as soon as he vocalizes his feelings, he makes them real. And if it's real, he can lose it. Given his track record with losing people, it's not surprising he'd shy away from those three big words.

I'm curious if he'll be able to spit the words out before the PC gets frozen, or, if he doesn't, whether them being missing for five years brings him closer to or further away from saying "I love you". I'm leaning towards the "he doesn't say it beforehand, spends the next five years beating himself up for it, and says it as soon as he reunites with the PC" category, personally. After all, the galaxy's going to hell (again) and second chances are hard to come by--he may not get another opportunity.

This post is perfect. (All of the ones above are, really.) I'm thinking it's the latter too. He's not going to say it, because Theron reasons, and he's going to go into an emotional tailspin. I can imagine him just steeling up, turning really hard over it. Poor Theron. :(

I think a George Takei "oh myyy" belongs in there somewhere :p

Haha! At least smugglers can be with him without guilt.

I'm leaning towards the "he doesn't say it beforehand, spends the next five years beating himself up for it...

One needs to note that he will sometimes do this physically because those bruises need to be fresh :p

Edited by AngFour

Completely agree!! Which is why I can respect the subtle undertones during Ziost. You can tell it, but there is no way in hell he is going to admit it yet.

Which brings me to KotFE, one of two things will happen.

He will not say it to the PC. Of course, as you all have said, when he gets word that we have been captured/killed/frozen/whatever guilt mode level 2000 will kick in. I think this will harden him even further, and cause him to shy away and/or completely close himself off. Until the reunion with the PC happens. Which could be good, or bad. He could be overjoyed, or we will have to work to bring the wall down.

If he says it before we are frozen. This one would hurt the most, I think. If he does say it and then learns we are captured/kill/frozen/whatever it could destroy him. Because the PC ends up being just another person he loses. It could also mean, as above, we have to work extra hard to bring the wall down. Which could lead to some darn good storytelling.

Man this thread just strings me along from laughing hysterically and startling my cats, to epic feels, to rabid speculation...I love it :D

PS: to those of you saying you want to draw pictures, feel free to share them here >.> <3

Edited by Nefla

Sorry too many good quotes to not respond to...

Hmm. I didn't consider the shuttle. I think the cutscene implied it was in the wilderness areas out back, though. But I headcanoned it as some handsy grabby makeout stuff out in the woods, then they met up again on Coruscant later for real sex in his bed. I mean, I was kinda laughing at the scene because his mom is right there. You meet with her after your quickie in the woods/shuttle. She's a Jedi! Like she's not going to know something's up when you and her son go missing for a while and then show up again feeling really satisfied? Then again, I romanced him with a Jedi. Other characters might not care so much.

I had the same thought! I'm like wow there has to be some way for Satele to at least feel the emotions and be like wait ***....

I admit, that was definitely one of my favorite parts of romancing him with my Jedi. Satele starts praising you for being a shining beacon of Jedi ideals literally right after you, unbeknownst to her, banged her son. Who's standing right there. I can't help but imagine Theron and the PC either trying to muffle their laughter or sweating bullets.

LOL yes....

During SoR, Theron tells us as many times as he can get to "stay safe" or "be careful." Yet, on Ziost during a com relay from him he can hesitates. I think he says something like, "Just wanted to umm....just....good luck."

I wonder if he calls to say I love you and then can't bring himself to say it? I started perceiving his 'stay safe's' as his way of showing being frond of you.

It made me sort of laugh at the beginning of ROTE because he tells you not to go looking for him, um yeah, not going to happen...

1st part, dawwwwwwwwww

2nd part I agree with. I would be happy if they had whoever broke you out of carbon be your characters highest affection sort of thing. so if you romanced theron, he uses SIS to find you and break you out. Watch it be Lana

Man this thread just strings me along from laughing hysterically and startling my cats, to epic feels, to rabid speculation...I love it

PS: to those of you saying you want to draw pictures, feel free to share them here >.> <3

Agreed! :D

I am also now highly amused at the following of similar support theron signatures :D

I so want Theron to rescue my toon. He can care for her while she has hibernation sickness... imagine the feels... like leia and han. who's there? someone who loves you

aaaaaaahdhshs i know this wont happen but

I would promptly die....

I so want Theron to rescue my toon. He can care for her while she has hibernation sickness... imagine the feels... like leia and han. who's there? someone who loves you

T_T <3 I would pay all the coins for this to happen

I would too....

I could not find the original, and characters by Swtor, and hyperboleandahalf.com, pic not taken by me. I just threw it all together. Original meme is also not by me. This was just along the same lines.

http://i.imgur.com/O2R4Wcm.jpg

Edited by Cindlehr

I would too....

I could not find the original, and characters by Swtor, and hyperboleandahalf.com, pic not taken by me. I just threw it all together. Original meme is also not by me. This was just along the same lines.

http://i.imgur.com/O2R4Wcm.jpg

Hahahahaha I love this!!!!

If that happened I would probably mumble incoherently while fangirling. I am sure someone would come in and find me passed out on the floor.

But....what if something like that could happen. After we arrive at, where ever we go after the rescue, we could be in the med bay. I mean, we would still be recovering, and possibly not even be able to see. The door opens, and bam that scene happens.

Aaaaah yas!

Edited by Amadahy

Q#!$*()#(@*$)#(@*$)(*#@)$(*@)!$%(*!$)(*#@)($*#@)$*()#!@$*#)@(&!@*)&)(@*~!)($*%)!*(#)(@!*!)~(#$%@#)(%*$#)@(&!!!!!!!!!!

Theron is not on the list of characters :( :( :(: ( :( :(

Arcann

Valkorion

The Outlander

Lana Beniko

Koth Vortena

Senya

HK-55

Q#!$*()#(@*$)#(@*$)(*#@)$(*@)!$%(*!$)(*#@)($*#@)$*()#!@$*#)@(&!@*)&)(@*~!)($*%)!*(#)(@!*!)~(#$%@#)(%*$#)@(&!!!!!!!!!!

Theron is not on the list of characters :( :( :(: ( :( :(

Arcann

Valkorion

The Outlander

Lana Beniko

Koth Vortena

Senya

HK-55

This has been on the KOTFE minisite literally since they put it online June 15th. I hate to break it to you... but seven characters, one of which isn't even an NPC, is hardly a comprehensive list. Sky is not falling (yet :p )

Hehe, that was the reaction of many people when we saw the list. Obviously, they aren't the only characters in KotFE. One speculation that we had going, is they are only the main protagonists and characters for a particular chapter. Probably the one they showed the media at E3.

Hehe, that was the reaction of many people when we saw the list. Obviously, they aren't the only characters in KotFE. One speculation that we had going, is they are only the main protagonists and characters for a particular chapter. Probably the one they showed the media at E3.

Well for that... we know Lana, Koth, HK-55, and Vaylin show up. Lana breaks you out of carbonite, Koth is driving the getaway ride, HK-55 helps you on, and Vaylin tries to stop you (according to LadyInsanity). We know who Valkorion and Arcann are, because they're the big overarching baddies.

The only wild card is Senya, because the Outlander is us. (Here we are, we're the princes of the universe! :p )

Edited by Diviciacus

We also know that the person playing the hands off demo that Lady Insanity saw was playing on the imperial side so that may just mean that imperials get rescued by Lana and republic characters get rescued by Theron (the way Lana recruited imps and Theron recruited pubs for the SoR prelude).

If I'm wrong and Lana just saves everyone and is the new Talis or something I'm switching to full darkside and killing everyone :p

Edited by Nefla

We also know that the person playing the hands off demo that Lady Insanity saw was playing on the imperial side so that may just mean that imperials get rescued by Lana and republic characters get rescued by Theron (the way Lana recruited imps and Theron recruited pubs for the SoR prelude).

If I'm wrong and Lana just saves everyone and is the new Talis or something I'm switching to full darkside and killing everyone :p

See, I'm not 100% sold on Lana saving everyone regardless of side, yet. It doesn't feel right, for me, to have her rescue Naelah when they didn't get along. Granted, by the time we wake up everything has gone to hell in a hand basket, but still.

Now that's useful information. I did not know that. Even on my toons that didn't romance Theron (which is to say, all one of them... but then I only even have two 60's), I wouldn't mind getting woken up by him. The number of times we saved his bacon, I'm pretty sure he owes us :p

Plus, he's pretty cool and doesn't afraid of anything. Except attachment. (Which has some pretty massive irony to it., all things considered.)

Edited by Diviciacus

See, I'm not 100% sold on Lana saving everyone regardless of side, yet. It doesn't feel right, for me, to have her rescue Naelah when they didn't get along. Granted, by the time we wake up everything has gone to hell in a hand basket, but still.

Not getting along, doesn't mean she doesn't see the strength that you have.

Luckily, I don't have that problem 100%. My Consular may have chose Theron, but she flirted with both. Which was only made better when Theron noticed that she did. :)

Not getting along, doesn't mean she doesn't see the strength that you have.

Luckily, I don't have that problem 100%. My Consular may have chose Theron, but she flirted with both. Which was only made better when Theron noticed that she did. :)

That is also true. I can understand why Lana would want our characters on her team. I really do, just not a huge fan of it on my gunslinger. Which is why I hope we get a choice, if she really is a companion, of taking her or not.

My other characters will be thrilled to see her. Especially my Warrior. :D