Theran Shan?

GorkieX

I'm gonna apologize for likely starting that whole... well, episode. I actually feel pretty bad for that, and I'm sorry. This would probably be a classic case of "open mouth insert foot" on my part. I usually try not to judge others for their opinions and I really let this one bug me. I'm actively trying to be more respectful again, and I'm going to put this behind me. Shall we discuss something else?

It's fine! I think it's way more rude to wander into a group of people and start mouthing off about how you hate the subject they're talking about. It's like finding an open door club meeting for gardeners, standing in the middle of the room, and yelling, "ROSE BUSHES SUCK!".

Additionally, the last smuggler to join the Theronites....

I'm re-doing my main so that I can get everything done before KotFE. I am really digging this Naelah so much more than my other. She has a bit more of an attitude, and I seriously cannot wait to threaten Lana's life for the "Theron betrayal."

I just want to see what the dialog is haha

Naelah Revel Alcaeus

Daughter of Darth Nox & Andronikos Revel

As I said...

More attitude

She's coming for you, Theron!!

(Kind of sorry about the picture spam, but hopefully it will help get us back on track to our happy place)

Love these! And I like the character concept. Of course their daughter is a pirate type.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna apologize for likely starting that whole... well, episode. I actually feel pretty bad for that, and I'm sorry. This would probably be a classic case of "open mouth insert foot" on my part. I usually try not to judge others for their opinions and I really let this one bug me. I'm actively trying to be more respectful again, and I'm going to put this behind me. Shall we discuss something else?

It's okay :) we all have those moments, trust me. Especially me just not so much on here, but another gaming forum. Which I typically describe as the place where I am one post away from being banned. Because I finally told someone to plum off. :D

It did create a pretty good discussion as to why Theron is Theron, though. I actually enjoyed that.

It's fine! I think it's way more rude to wander into a group of people and start mouthing off about how you hate the subject they're talking about. It's like finding an open door club meeting for gardeners, standing in the middle of the room, and yelling, "ROSE BUSHES SUCK!".

Love these! And I like the character concept. Of course their daughter is a pirate type.

Thank you!! She is my pride and joy. When I played my Sorc, and she got together with Andronikos I knew what I had to do. It's just too perfect of a concept for her not to be their daughter.

The only bad part is I can't exactly recruit Andy on my gunslinger. It'd be rather odd to for Naelah to have her Dad travelling with her. Especially if she has a love interest in her crew.

Oh my....I can only imagine that confrontation bwahahahah!!! :rak_03:

More like wandering into a Justin Bieber fan club and saying "Justin sucks!" Garden club has to much variety, that one could easily walk into a garden club and say "Rose bushes sucks." Unless it was just a rose garden club, then that would also equal it.

I'm a Quinn fangirl. I've grown very good at ignoring hate.

Haha, me too! - but I still can't help but (privately) feel overprotective whenever I see Quinn hate. ;)

Thank you!! She is my pride and joy. When I played my Sorc, and she got together with Andronikos I knew what I had to do. It's just too perfect of a concept for her not to be their daughter.

The only bad part is I can't exactly recruit Andy on my gunslinger. It'd be rather odd to for Naelah to have her Dad travelling with her. Especially if she has a love interest in her crew.

Oh my....I can only imagine that confrontation bwahahahah!!! :rak_03:

I love your character concept for Naelah! It would be weird, I agree, to have her dad on the ship with her ("no, honey, you can't make out with that Darmas guy!"), but she could potentially learn a lot from him as well.

As for me, I totally want Andronikos on my smuggler's ship - he's Andrina's half-brother and I knew immediately that I want to have him on her ship (if it's at all possible). In my headcanon, they had a bit of a falling-out over him marrying a Sith and turning his back on the Republic and the family, so maybe this will be a chance for them to smooth things over after all these years of not speaking.

Haha, me too! - but I still can't help but (privately) feel overprotective whenever I see Quinn hate. ;)

I love your character concept for Naelah! It would be weird, I agree, to have her dad on the ship with her ("no, honey, you can't make out with that Darmas guy!"), but she could potentially learn a lot from him as well.

As for me, I totally want Andronikos on my smuggler's ship - he's Andrina's half-brother and I knew immediately that I want to have him on her ship (if it's at all possible). In my headcanon, they had a bit of a falling-out over him marrying a Sith and turning his back on the Republic and the family, so maybe this will be a chance for them to smooth things over after all these years of not speaking.

If only my smuggler had a dad she could have listened to on that count lol!

I wonder if Theron will get a hair/outfit change like Lana is (if he's in it). PS did any of you guys make a Togruta with the main purpose of horning in on him? lol (I did!)

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my concept for Naelah!

Having Andronikos on Naelah's ship could be very beneficial. I mean, in my story, he did teach her how to shoot, pilot/fix a starship, and helped her to get started in her business. Plus, if for some reason Theron doesn't make it KotFE, Naelah may just need her daddy.

Okay, I don't want to think about that one. The sudden mental image is enough to make my heart drop.

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my concept for Naelah!

Having Andronikos on Naelah's ship could be very beneficial. I mean, in my story, he did teach her how to shoot, pilot/fix a starship, and helped her to get started in her business. Plus, if for some reason Theron doesn't make it KotFE, Naelah may just need her daddy.

Okay, I don't want to think about that one. The sudden mental image is enough to make my heart drop.

You're most welcome! I love hearing about other people's headcanons, and having the opportunity to share some of my own as well.

It sounds like Andronikos has a similar role in Naelah's and Andrina's stories. He too taught Andie how to shoot, drive a speeder, and fly a starship. The Sky Princess was named for her (and her ship, the Star Rover, for him). And he might have suggested that she go into the smuggling business (but, still being in the military, couldn't exactly help her start it).

I do understand not wanting to even think about that daddy thing ... my sniper (Alleyne) and vanguard (Laralise) are in the same situation and I get moments of :eek: at times while I'm playing through their stories. It's probably worse for Lara, who has her dad around from the very beginning, though I have to say that first scene on Ord Mantell plays well as seasoned-veteran Dad telling his newly graduated daughter how things really work in the military.

Back on topic, though - I'm replaying a bunch of stories (RL has been incredibly busy, but will be a lot better after next week, so I'll really get into it then) and am trying really hard not to resort to my usual arm-candy playstyle so I don't advance those romances before meeting Theron. I'm going to eventually have to redo a bunch of stories, especially those in the second-generation who had absolutely no business "romancing" daddy/uncle (but did anyway, because it was years ago and they were on a different server and/or had a different place on the family tree at the time). I hope to have screenshots to share with you soon enough. I'm enjoying the ones you all are posting and hope to be able to give a little something back.

Edited by Ereiniel

If only my smuggler had a dad she could have listened to on that count lol!

Haha! My scoundrel healer is the daughter of my JK and Doc, so I can't even imagine what kind of advice Doc would give her on that kind of thing - though I will say that ultimately, Avareyne does take after her father in more ways than just going into the medical profession ...

Edited by Ereiniel

You're most welcome! I love hearing about other people's headcanons, and having the opportunity to share some of my own as well.

It sounds like Andronikos has a similar role in Naelah's and Andrina's stories. He too taught Andie how to shoot, drive a speeder, and fly a starship. The Sky Princess was named for her (and her ship, the Star Rover, for him). And he might have suggested that she go into the smuggling business (but, still being in the military, couldn't exactly help her start it).

I do understand not wanting to even think about that daddy thing ... my sniper (Alleyne) and vanguard (Laralise) are in the same situation and I get moments of :eek: at times while I'm playing through their stories. It's probably worse for Lara, who has her dad around from the very beginning, though I have to say that first scene on Ord Mantell plays well as seasoned-veteran Dad telling his newly graduated daughter how things really work in the military.

Back on topic, though - I'm replaying a bunch of stories (RL has been incredibly busy, but will be a lot better after next week, so I'll really get into it then) and am trying really hard not to resort to my usual arm-candy playstyle so I don't advance those romances before meeting Theron. I'm going to eventually have to redo a bunch of stories, especially those in the second-generation who had absolutely no business "romancing" daddy/uncle (but did anyway, because it was years ago and they were on a different server and/or had a different place on the family tree at the time). I hope to have screenshots to share with you soon enough. I'm enjoying the ones you all are posting and hope to be able to give a little something back.

Same here! The only romances I have taken all the way, before SoR, were my Inquisitor/Warrior (with Pierce, they are after all parents to my Agent and Imperial Military drop out bounty hunter lol) and Bounty Hunter. I have kept my new agent and smuggler pretty much single. Of course, they have the occassional fling but nothing serious.

Naelah is very much the "I'd rather see my ship blow up than settle down" type of girl. Theron makes her more open to commitment. Aside from a couple of serious relationships, in the past, Theron is the first man who has made her more open to the idea. If that makes sense haha.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cindlehr View Post

Agreed Just because you may not like a character does not mean you need to bash other peoples like for that character. /AlsoQuinnFangirl

Your signature is everything and I LOVE IT!!

Thank you! :D I doubt it will work but I'm trying.

Ugh I got to storyline on agent and had to stop because shes happily married to vector and I'm going, I need to see this. So mad leveled my consular and FINALLY got to start flirting with Theron. /isintotallovewhycantyouberealandweeachgetone

Ugh I got to storyline on agent and had to stop because shes happily married to vector and I'm going, I need to see this. So mad leveled my consular and FINALLY got to start flirting with Theron. /isintotallovewhycantyouberealandweeachgetone

My first agent still romanced the pants off of Agent Tightpants lol. She is going to pay for it KotFE, oops.

Those are the famous words of every fan girl/boy in any fandom, ever.

WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL!!!

*Looks down the line at Alistair, Cullen, Theron, and Dorian*

This thread really makes it seem to me that it's popular for Smuggler and Consular more than others to romance Theron. :p

This thread really makes it seem to me that it's popular for Smuggler and Consular more than others to romance Theron. :p

Yup, I've noticed that too. Especially Smugglers, who seem (to me) to be the most popular. Which is kind of understandable, especially for females, since we only have Corso. Who seems to be one of those love/hate LIs.

I romance Theron with a consular as well. Because Felix... well. Naah. All my other toons are married, except for Trooper who is still not over Jaxo :(, and Inquisitor but she dont need no man. Maybe a woman but idk. So it could only be consular. Theron actually made her my canon for KOTFE.

Also my granny recently saw my screenshot folder with all the theron in it and i thought she would be weirded out but she was all wow such a ruggedly handsome young lad. She doesn't actually care for video games but she watched all the kissy scenes with me.

Theron pictures:

let me hug youuuu

he looks great in profile

kinda smug face

Edited by Lichtfaengerin

Accurate. :) My Smuggler and Consular will definitely stick with Theron over Corso/Iresso if that's an option. Maybe my Trooper too, but she's all about Jonas Balkar in my headcanon.

Knights are popular, too--I romance him with a Knight--because Doc's not that great a romance either. He's meant to be charming, but really he's more like that guy who sexually harasses you at work. "C'mon, gorgeous, one date...Just one. No? How 'bout a night then, I'll show you something that'll make you change your mind...Just one night, gorgeous, c'mon!" I'll pass and go for the sexy spy, thanks.

I'm kinda sad I have no one left for Lana, because all my Imps are happily married and the only single people left on Pub side are my Trooper, who's still waiting for Jonas, and my Consular, who's just not a romance kind of girl.

Edited by Abvora

Knights are popular, too--I romance him with a Knight--because Doc's not that great a romance either. He's meant to be charming, but really he's more like that guy who sexually harasses you at work. "C'mon, gorgeous, one date...Just one. No? How 'bout a night then, I'll show you something that'll make you change your mind...Just one night, gorgeous, c'mon!" I'll pass and go for the sexy spy, thanks.

I'm kinda sad I have no one left for Lana, because all my Imps are happily married and the only single people left on Pub side are my Trooper, who's still waiting for Jonas, and my Consular, who's just not a romance kind of girl.

First paragraph: I was considering romancing Theron on my Warrior, but then I thought, "she's going to have SO MANY trust issues regarding shady characters after Quinn." And then I was like "WHAT DO?" Even though my Warrior hasn't even gotten to Dromund Kaas yet.

Second paragraph: I guess you'll just have to make a new toon then! :p

I romanced Theron with almost all my characters so far. Only the Sniper went with Lana (and that romance is pretty sweet as well). I exclusively play female characters.

What I'm really looking forward to is the drama that results from our companions knowing that we cheated on them. :D

The most critical will be my Sith Warrior. I'm a Quinn fangirl, and still my warrior went for Theron (with Quinn standing right next to her...). So that will be... interesting. :rolleyes:

And I think she will go back to Quinn. All others - Theron, probably.

I just hope they won't make us choose Virmire-Style... :eek:

And what always cracks me up is how there is suddenly a height difference in romance scenes. Most of my girls are BT3, so they are the same height as the BT2 male characters. And with Theron I got to see how that works...

Romance scene at the end of SoR

I've only just started on my Trooper, and she's already waiting for Jonas. lol. I really hope we see him in KotFE.

My biggest fear, as well, is a Fade-style (DA:Inquisiton) type of choice. Don't get me wrong, Theron will win, but still depending on who the other person is...it could be devastating.

I've only just started on my Trooper, and she's already waiting for Jonas. lol. I really hope we see him in KotFE.

My biggest fear, as well, is a Fade-style (DA:Inquisiton) type of choice. Don't get me wrong, Theron will win, but still depending on who the other person is...it could be devastating.

Nuh uh! No! Not doin' that. That's why I'm all about spoilers before I play this expansion. If I do, I will be planning ahead for stuff like that. :jawa_tongue:

Edited by Xonell

I don't feel that bad about cheating on Ashara, Raina, or Nadia with Theron but I'm guilt stricken and miserable about doing that to Elara T_T I thought she would never be interactive again otherwise I never would have done it :< and I don't want to break Theron's heart either! This is a lv 60 trooper I played before 12x exp and I'm seriously considering deleting him in favor of two new troopers (one for Elara and one for Theron).

/tooobsessedohcrap