Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saving a place with my agent for Saganu -- she has no other interest but him ( don't know if we'll get him as a companion or not, but I'd love a one - nighter for sure !)

And my smuggler is giving up her marriage to Corso for Theron (THAT should make an incredible cut scene !)

:eek: Why? I would make a new smuggler before hurting poor Corso. He's the sweetest.

I'm suddenly really glad about hitting on Theron on my agent. He may be married to Temple, but they apparently agreed to be pretty open with it. Seducing an SIS officer is probably okay.

Right?

And then comes the force push...

I'm suddenly really glad about hitting on Theron on my agent. He may be married to Temple, but they apparently agreed to be pretty open with it. Seducing an SIS officer is probably okay.

Right?

And then comes the force push...

lol just tell her what my agent would tell Vector. It's just part of the job.

I really wish Bioware give us something on Theron. Troy Baker will be at Arcadecon in Ireland tomorrow, sadly can't go :( He probable can't say much anyway but it be cool if he dropped some hint as to where Theron is

I really wish Bioware give us something on Theron. Troy Baker will be at Arcadecon in Ireland tomorrow, sadly can't go :( He probable can't say much anyway but it be cool if he dropped some hint as to where Theron is

Right there with you. I really wish they would just say something, anything!! We have a week until the story Cantina, and I'm hoping things are released then.

We'll either be having a party in here, or crying our eyes out.

Just going to throw my 2 cents out here.

As someone who finds most of the female romance options so far subpar, the option to have a bit of romance with Theron was a breath of fresh air. I really hope he sticks around at least as an NPC, although I'd be quite happy to have him become a companion, particularly because he was starting to move towards working with people after the events of SoR.

I'd even be willing to trade my entire trooper team to drag Theron along. (Despite that I *adore* Dorne)

:eek: Why? I would make a new smuggler before hurting poor Corso. He's the sweetest.

He is sweet -- and the going on one knee to ask me to marry him was a killer -- up till he did that, I was prepared to nix it -- but then he went and did ..... that -- shows what a real softy I am in RL --- but Theron ... gee whiz, I can't let him go -- going to be tough, but life is like that sometimes ( and no, I'd never leave my real hubbie -- he's just too cute -- still :) ) I wasn't really planning on keeping Corso ... yea makes me sound mean, man I hate decisions .....

He is sweet -- and the going on one knee to ask me to marry him was a killer -- up till he did that, I was prepared to nix it -- but then he went and did ..... that -- shows what a real softy I am in RL --- but Theron ... gee whiz, I can't let him go -- going to be tough, but life is like that sometimes ( and no, I'd never leave my real hubbie -- he's just too cute -- still :) ) I wasn't really planning on keeping Corso ... yea makes me sound mean, man I hate decisions .....

If you're dedicated to Corso, you don't see all his crazy, possessive antics. Okay, yes, you shouldn't be whoring around when you're in a relationship with him, but he pitches a fit even if you're not with him romantically. My gunslinger, the first character I ever made, was faithful to him so I didn't see how loony he could get. In my headcanon they didn't get married, she ends up breaking up with him because they don't mesh. My girl loves her ship, she doesn't want to settle down on a farm somewhere raising Nerfs. :) So yeah, if you don't find Corso your cup of tea for your smuggler, especially when Theron is right there, I won't think less of you. ;)

ANYWAY, back to Theron. I really need to read Annihilation, and BioWare really needs to tell us if he's coming back. They're hyping up Lana, which is all well and good, but Lana and Theron are part of a set. You can't push one of them into the foreground and tell us zilch about the other!

I'm actually planning to start a few new characters partly so I can be free to romance Theron without the complications of past marriages that my other chars have. He's such a fun and interesting character that I find it hard to believe that they'd just drop him...right? RIGHT??

I'm actually planning to start a few new characters partly so I can be free to romance Theron without the complications of past marriages that my other chars have. He's such a fun and interesting character that I find it hard to believe that they'd just drop him...right? RIGHT??

Right! At least they better not just drop him...he's fragile!

I'm doing a couple of play throughs with other toons now, and find myself hesitating with their class specific LI. Just in case Theron is a full on romance in KotFE.

I have two knights : one I had no intention of romancing Doc but somewhere I ended up in a 'romance' with him despite taking dialogue options I thought would discourage him. So thanks to the EX boost I remade her. (Wish I recorded rejecting Doc's proposal. It was awkward)

On another note about Theron, I like how after Ziost, he doesn't buckle to criticism and will actually voice his opinions rather then tip toe around them. Another reason I want him with a bigger role in the game :)

Right! At least they better not just drop him...he's fragile!

I'm doing a couple of play throughs with other toons now, and find myself hesitating with their class specific LI. Just in case Theron is a full on romance in KotFE.

I'm doing this too, I can't help myself! Doc was none too happy...

I made my second GS especially for Theron, she's the bad*** in black. She'll be my main from now on...

Edited by AetherShanty

I think I have three gunslingers for Theron hahahaha!!

My newest agent will be for Theron.

My latest bounty hunter, not sure about her yet because I adore Torian.

Edited by Amadahy

I think I have three gunslingers for Theron hahahaha!!

My newest agent will be for Theron.

My latest bounty hunter, not sure about her yet because I adore Torian.

I think I adore Vector too much to pair him with an Agent, my BH romanced him because I have no self control but she won't choose him over Torian. I prefer him with my pub girls though, for me and mine, he and miss bad*** are my OTP, it's just too perfect. My Sage and Guardian both rejected their LI (and romanced him) for diffferent reasons and neither of those were "because of the Jedi code..." (obviously) :D.

I don't know if things will change, at least with the imps anyway...

Edited by AetherShanty

Annihilation is really good, I definitely recommend it ^_^

I just got it last week! I'm only a few chapters in right now, but I'm loving it so far.

I've got another GS (currently L31) from 12x whom I can probably pair with Theron. Because of the 12x I think my affection with Corso is somewhere around 1000 - thus leaving me open to romance Theron with impunity in FE. ;)

I think I adore Vector too much to pair him with an Agent, my BH romanced him because I have no self control but she won't choose him over Torian. I prefer him with my pub girls though, for me and mine, he and miss bad*** are my OTP, it's just too perfect. My Sage and Guardian both rejected their LI (and romanced him) for diffferent reasons and neither of those were "because of the Jedi code..." (obviously) :D.

I don't know if things will change, at least with the imps anyway...

I am finding it surprisingly hard to not romance Vector. Because I love that bug boy! He is just too sweet for me not to adore.

I like Theron with my pub girls too. Personally, it fits better for me.

I just got it last week! I'm only a few chapters in right now, but I'm loving it so far.

I've got another GS (currently L31) from 12x whom I can probably pair with Theron. Because of the 12x I think my affection with Corso is somewhere around 1000 - thus leaving me open to romance Theron with impunity in FE. ;)

I love your signature!

I just took a glance at the "ask a question for SDCC cantina" and I'm so proud of us. I see some of you in there asking where our spy is.

Keep up the good work!

One little piece of speculation....there is NO way....

Lana, HK-55 and Koth Vortena (if he is involved) find us on their own. Obviously they would need help tracking our frozen selves down, so there must be a small team somewhere. Out of the picture, for the moment, that I bet we run into after we escape to safety. I'm thinking that is where Theron would be.

Edited by Amadahy

Torian and Vector are too hard to give up! I always have some fun with Theron because he's awesome and the my poor companions don't seem to care. (It's cool, Torian, I'll just be over here with the SIS agent. NBD and all that. :rolleyes: )

I keep holding out hope that BioWare will give us new classes, even if they pull a Blizzard and do what they did with Death Knight, aka boosted us to 50 to do Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadows of Revan before pushing us into the newest expansion. *big eyes* Please, BioWare, please? My current characters have too much headcanon to just change it, even though I love Theron!

I love your signature!

Thank you! :D

I sincerely hope Theron does come back, and that we hear something from the SDCC Story Panel about where he might be (which would also show us that our voices are being heard by the devs!), but like I've mentioned before, his coming back might be the big in-game story reveal partway through, which would be cool as well.

If that's the case, the suspense will probably kill me.