Will Nico Okarr Companion be giving to all your characters or only one?

Akow

I wonder if Nico Okarr will be garbage like the rest of my ranged dps companion or have some nice utility + damage like excellent Treek or some gimmicky useful assassinate like HK 51.

Hopefully he'll be good enough to stand out and I might just use him for combat rather than crew skill gathering.

• 1 month later...
Is he just going to be for the republic or will he be for everyone on republic and empire???

From the little story they wrote about him, seems to be he'll be a gunslinger type for the Republic and a Bounty Hunter type for the Empire. I have no proof, just my guess from the little story they wrote up about him.

Anyone ever actually watch the cinematic clips? I didn't at first, just re-watched the "Return".

you see T7 in the clip with Nico talking too him. The ship the Sith arrive on is the same one your

Sith characters receive & Nico's ship looks a lot like the Smugglers ship. I don't know how he

survives, but it's only twenty eight years from when Darth Malgus & his Master return too Korriban

& when you start out in the game.... also Satele Shan is 57 at that time too.... anyone notice how

the Tw'lek following Darth Malgus looks kinda like Vette in the "Deceived" clip? or how it looks

like Satele Shan uses the kamehameha too blast her opponent in the "Hope" clip?

anyway, Watching the "Return" clip I definitely am looking forward too Nico as a companion.

regardless of if he's character specific of account wide.

Anyone ever actually watch the cinematic clips? I didn't at first, just re-watched the "Return".

you see T7 in the clip with Nico talking too him. The ship the Sith arrive on is the same one your

Sith characters receive & Nico's ship looks a lot like the Smugglers ship. I don't know how he

survives, but it's only twenty eight years from when Darth Malgus & his Master return too Korriban

& when you start out in the game.... also Satele Shan is 57 at that time too.... anyone notice how

the Tw'lek following Darth Malgus looks kinda like Vette in the "Deceived" clip? or how it looks

like Satele Shan uses the kamehameha too blast her opponent in the "Hope" clip?

anyway, Watching the "Return" clip I definitely am looking forward too Nico as a companion.

regardless of if he's character specific of account wide.

It is way more than 28 years, it is something like 50 years.

T7 is a droid, so he can live for centuries (and he apparently managed to avoid getting memory wipe during all his years) and yes, he traded numerous masters, he is also present in Deceived trailer as droid of Master Ven Zallow (the "main" Jedi in the trailer). He actually talks about Nico and Ven zallow when you talk with him.

Nico's ship is the same class that Smuggler Ship is (XS freighter), Sith ship is also the same class (Fury)

Satele is very young during Return, something like 18

The twilek during Decieved is Eleena Daru, Malgus's slave/wife

So will our Empire Toons get Nico Okarr too? What would that be like? Bounty hunter loving coming up LOL.

If you bother to read his story blog, you will see he spent a good deal of time masquerading like a bounty hunter. So maybe Imps will get to know him a bit more before he says who he truly is?

Another Human Male Rogue. (Sigh) I just hope other companions will not all be humans and we finally maybe can romance an alien force user. If not, i am not bothering bringing any female PCs over.
Be prepared to be disappointed, since we already know that Lana Beniko is a companion in KotFE (and she's human), and perhaps Koth Vortena is also a companion (he's human too), the only other companion that might not be human would be HK-55 and he's mechanical. I don't mind that there are human companions. Also, I doubt the devs care what you do with your characters, I know I don't.

• 1 month later...
Maybe he was frozen in carbonite too, just longer than you were.

could be,i gues it would explain why he wasn't featured even once in all of swtor before the near future =P,it would make legit sense if he was :csw_blaster:

Edited by Gguyrules

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.