Empire of Zakuul fighters need to be sold on the Cartel Market!

Nemarus

There are two shown in the trailer. The dropship/shuttle one, and a wide, flat-winged fighter.

Also... how is GSF (or any of the warzones) going to make sense in the context of KotFE? Unless remnants of both Empire and Republic side with Zakuul...

Edited by Nemarus

There are two shown in the trailer. The dropship/shuttle one, and a wide, flat-winged fighter.

Also... how is GSF (or any of the warzones) going to make sense in the context of KotFE? Unless remnants of both Empire and Republic side with Zakuul...

Just reword pvp matches so they are training exercises. The think this announcement implicitly answers a lot of questions regarding pvp. It's clear pvp is not and will not be a focus. Ziost foreshadowed the alliance between pub and imp in regards to pvp when they made everything a sanctuary. It makes sense to stop having pvp areas because world pvp was never really a thing. The only world pvp I see now is ganking on Rishi and Yavin, which breaks gameplay for a lot of players. 12xp has significantly drained POT5's population, and I think Bastion too because who wants to quick level to get ganked by people running around in full pvp gear? I can't remember the last time POT5 or Bastion had a server population of standard. Maybe they plan on merging them with pvp or RP servers? Regardless, I think bioware is listening to players and they want pve. It would be cool if they added those ships though, or any new skins for that matter.

Look, they listened to their playerbase, this was "overwhelmingly" what people wanted ...:sul_confused::sul_confused::sul_confused:

Look, they listened to their playerbase, this was "overwhelmingly" what people wanted ...:sul_confused::sul_confused::sul_confused:

Unless they stick a poll onto every client and it refuses to let you ingame unless you tick 'what you want out of the game', replace "overwhelmingly" with "most vocal".

Unless they stick a poll onto every client and it refuses to let you ingame unless you tick 'what you want out of the game'

Err... why has this never happened in any game, at any time, that I'm aware of? The majority of players in a lot of games will log on patch day and be like "whaaaaat?" to changes that were discussed on the forums, in the patch notes, in the PTR patch notes, and yadda yadda. Why not at least ask MOST people?

Err... why has this never happened in any game, at any time, that I'm aware of?

Because unless you limit it to multiple choice (which has massive problems of its own) someone has to read the responses, and there's a limit to how much abuse you can heap on an intern before they run away screaming and never return. If that happens then you have to fetch your own coffee.

Customers also tend to deceive themselves about what they want and as a result can make very bad choices. Part of good customer service is figuring out what will actually make the customer happy and doing your best to steer them away from self-inflicted misery.

In a way it sounds like they're planning on making SUPER KOTOR III with the new expansion. I'm not sure how much of the old Bioware culture and talent is still around, but if they've got the talent around playing to the traditional strength of what they've been really good at in the past might be a smart move.

Edited by Ramalina

It's called telemetry.

At any time, they know exactly what everyone is doing and what they are queued for.

If you're queued for warzones, flashpoints, or starfighter, one can assume you enjoy those things or are interested in the goals they provide.

If you're not queued, and you're instead advancing through storylines, then you aren't as interested in those.

And when you offer 12XP for class storylines, and you get a huge influx of new/returning players, that's a pretty clear indicator as well.

Look guys, I love starfighter and warzones. But to think that the vast, vast, vast majority of players (and potential players) aren't most interested in story content is delusional.

Zakuul fighters should be able to be purchased with fleet req, ship req, or even fleet comms. We need something new to spend those on. I'm not holding my breath for anything new for gsf. We basically got our answer when the new content was announced. Nothing new for pvp or gsf. The focus is going to be pve and story.