Torva Nex Sale Runs [Empire/Republic]

Blackveldt

This might have been a small oversight on your part, but you can't really SELL the Wings WITHOUT the Achievement to go with it. The players buying the wings automatically get the Brontes Achievement. As such, the [Package] Achievement + Wings is rather redundant. The same also applies for Dread Palace Nightmare, and the Rancor.

Thank you for getting back to me regarding the sale. I am looking forward to the chance of raiding with Torva Nex. Hope to hear back from you soon, in regards to when the sale is scheduled.

You can, actually. It doesn't happen often, but occasionally we'll get buyers like yourself who already have completed the achievement with their own teams, but never rolled well or won the wings before their team disbanded.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely fast and smooth sale of Wings of the Architect for my Shadow today. Great experience as a buyer. I told them I didn't even know where to go for the raid and they helped me along the way and killed the boss (the whole instance was already cleared!) swiftly.

Thanks guys!

You guys were awesome I really appreciate the help especially explaining each fight. The whole team was respectful and nice and went out of their way to explain everything. It's amazing to just watch them play in the coordination that they have. Thanks again -Hawk-Eye

Kinda really cool that you guys are doing this. Wish I had the time I would love to get some of the NiM achv stuff knocked out. Would be worth the money just to see how you guys work.

It's pretty fast and easy, and definitely worth getting before 4.0 when all the ops will be buffed. When that happens, we will definitely regroup.

We are now offering HM Revan!

, so we can carry you. Just note that if you do express an interest in this particular buy, you must be prepared to either stuck or dps. We've had a few people interested in really learning and progressing on the fight themselves as tanks and healers, which is admirable, and we'll certainly explain as much as we can to you, but we aren't really in the market for that. If your own progression group needs a sub, however, every once in awhile, some of us certainly wouldn't mind filling in (for free obviously) when we have time. If that's the case, feel free to shoot me a PM. Edited by Blackveldt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.