Torva Nex Sale Runs [Empire/Republic]

Blackveldt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNOUNCEMENT

Come September 18th, we will NOT be accepting any new applications due to the upcoming arrival of 4.0 in October. Once the new expansion hits, we will no longer be offering sales runs while we focus on the updated content, so get your applications in now! When we do finally offer runs again, pricing and availability will be updated according to the new content and will be announced here on the forums. We have appreciated your business and thanks to all who chose Torva! :)

Edited by Blackveldt

I just want to add that I also had a great run with this group. They managed to get even a clueless idjit like me a 204 main hand from the monolith. Very well done. Now if y'all will excuse me, I need to get back to staring at my shiny new main hand.....

So I've just come back from being carried through NiM DP for the timed run and Grobthok and I've got to say these guys blew away any expectations I had going into the run.

Paying 25 mil for the run I expected to be carried through by a group of gruff dudes who only spoke in terms of mechanics and told me to stuck on every fight so they wouldn't have to put up with a potential liability. Instead I got to run with a charming group of people who joked and laughed the entire way through and overall made it feel like I was raiding with a group of friends instead of some elite guild.

As far as the actual boss fights went everything was smooth and it was all over in about 35 minutes which to me is mindblowing. Explainations were short, polite and easy to understand so I always knew what I was expected to do during the fights. Since I'd done my homework they even allowed me to participate in every pull when I totally expected to be told to stuck even if I had prior experience.

On top of all of that, this was on Republic side while their main guild is Imperial side so I can't even imagine what level of ridiculous would happen for an Imperial player's run.

This is a fantastic group of people and I highly recommend getting a run with them if you can sneak it in before the 18th! In 4.0 if I'm looking to buy a run I'll definitely go to Torva Nex again.

• 2 weeks later...

Sales are DONE!

I want to thank everyone who participated. We did 160 sales over the course of 4 months, including 4 HM Revans. That's roughly 8-9 sale runs per week! We had a fantastic time and although we will be closing our sales for quite awhile, we welcome everyone to reapply for sales once we start them back up after 4.0.

Feel free to message me for any further questions.

Edited by Blackveldt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.