Wildstar (plus various other games) Humble Bundle

Callaron

so I got this bundle for a bare minimum of $1, cause why not. and tried wildstar again.

and finally figured out what is it that bogged me so much about it. and its not the graphics. my characters actualy looked great in character creator and the environments were pretty nice.

its the animations. they are completely and utterly awful. especially for female characters. I watch my character move and I shudder. who the hell thought it was a good idea to make them wag their hips THIS much with every step? its like she's drawing figure eights with her butt. its disturbing to see even out of the corner of your eye. just... why???

I tried rolling a male and they also bounce weirdly, not as awfully as females, but still.

ugg.

who the hell thought it was a good idea to make them wag their hips THIS much with every step? its like she's drawing figure eights with her butt. its disturbing to see even out of the corner of your eye. just... why???

I tried rolling a male and they also bounce weirdly, not as awfully as females, but still.

ugg.

Okay that me laugh

you know... once you zoom out as far away as possible, so you cannot see specifics of character movement (and plus, I have found that apparently I get a free mount for adding authenticator!) its actualy not a bad game. combat is still weird. but doable.

P.S. holy hell, Dominion so far, seen from the side of Exiles makes Sith empire look like paragons of virtue.

I finally redeemed my own key and started playing. I like the character creator, and I like the whole "path" thing that you have to select. It's a bit like GW2's background stories, which adds some variety to your storyline.

I have to say that I really like the music in-game. (Dominion side at least, no idea about Exiles, but I imagine it'll be good too)

Especially in the Cathedral of Light, where my soldier said some prayers (and got some buffs) for being the good little zealot that the Dominion apparently are. :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.