Yes MMO's have bugs at launch...uhhh...but they spent 100+ million on development.

KetMalice

They spent 100+ million on developent. I'm not sure if WoW has even spent that much in total. A lot of these games cost like 10 million to make....

People are not happy because at 20+ you start seeing all kinds of bugs, bug after bug after bug after bug. This was a successful launch in that there weren't major problems. But the game is actually in a horrid state....and again they spent 100+ million on this game. We kind of expect way more than what they gave us. The majority of these bugs have been spit back to Bioware in alpha/beta for a year, and they make it to launch.

Yes I understand 748923749823 of you people will post that you are having fun and don't see any bugs. And I am going to go out on a limb and say those that say those things are under level 30. Some worlds have horrid coding and cause crashes, some worlds cause massive UI lag that causes crashes, stuttering, fps lag, I mean the list of bugs and horrible coding is massive. MMO's have bugs at launch, but this amount of bugs is pretty out of control. Most are NOT game breaking, but they are extremely annoying and turn people off of the experience. There are "gamebreaking" bugs though that have been known for 6 months and made it to live.

And they spent 10x the budget of most other games. If I buy a first run of a new Kia, I expect some problems, if I buy a first run of a new Bugatti-uhh yeah man I expect that thing to run 250 MPH and make me coffee.

They spent 100+ million on developent. I'm not sure if WoW has even spent that much in total. A lot of these games cost like 10 million to make....

People are not happy because at 20+ you start seeing all kinds of bugs, bug after bug after bug after bug. This was a successful launch in that there weren't major problems. But the game is actually in a horrid state....and again they spent 100+ million on this game. We kind of expect way more than what they gave us. The majority of these bugs have been spit back to Bioware in alpha/beta for a year, and they make it to launch.

Yes I understand 748923749823 of you people will post that you are having fun and don't see any bugs. And I am going to go out on a limb and say those that say those things are under level 30. Some worlds have horrid coding and cause crashes, some worlds cause massive UI lag that causes crashes, stuttering, fps lag, I mean the list of bugs and horrible coding is massive. MMO's have bugs at launch, but this amount of bugs is pretty out of control. Most are NOT game breaking, but they are extremely annoying and turn people off of the experience. There are "gamebreaking" bugs though that have been known for 6 months and made it to live.

And they spent 10x the budget of most other games. If I buy a first run of a new Kia, I expect some problems, if I buy a first run of a new Bugatti-uhh yeah man I expect that thing to run 250 MPH and make me coffee.

Voice actors ain't cheap, son! Especially when you get people like David Hyter and the like.

Because the servers are constantly crashing right? I don't know what they spent their money on...

Some bugs are game breaking. I've had atleast on guildie who couldn't turn in or accept quests. That sucks. But it is few and far between. The game is playable. They will fix the bugs.

Because the servers are constantly crashing right? I don't know what they spent their money on...

Some bugs are game breaking. I've had atleast on guildie who couldn't turn in or accept quests. That sucks. But it is few and far between. The game is playable. They will fix the bugs.

Because they had a year to fix some pretty important bugs and they didn't. Means they will get right on that and have these things knocked out in 2-4 weeks amiright?

I'm not really sure what to say about game breaking bugs at launch, other than it happens. However, I agree that it shouldn't (to some degree).

But all the bugs I reported during my play test weekend (namely ones that actually gave me 'real errors' with crashing) were fixed.

Give it time still.

A lot of the voice acting in this game is soooo bad. Don't think they got their moneys worth.

Examples please...

I have played my Trooper to level 41, the story line has been great, the voice overs amazing.

The only time I have ever skipped dialogue was for some of the alien languages, one just is so annoying to listen too, but hey, space bar fixes it.

This game has been amazing to play, has never felt like a grind. People will ditch it but there's not much to ditch considering the games only been out for a week.

Even the trolls are quiet. Now that's saying something.

Awesome game, well done Bioware. We finally have the WoW killer.