Combat Medic Set Bonus

GopherLuV

With the new patch today I wasn't even expecting it to have changed honestly but..

It would appear we do now have the ability to at least GET out set bonus if we want it.

On login, set bonus isn't working, on phase transfers set bonus isn't working (i.e. going to SH, into a op phase, etc etc) but if you take off 3+ pieces then re-equip them you can get the bonus to work, until you switch phases again that is.

So right now we can use the bonus, we just have to re-equip gear anytime we want to use it..

So we now have the glitch that the mercs had... since launch.. which is cool in a way, at least now that i'm not doing any more progression I can actually use that beautiful 198 4 piece i got... for the 2 hours a week i play now..

I would love for a merc to test theirs out, see if theirs is completely fixed now or if it's the same...

Thanks for the report! Someone mentioned this to me earlier and I have already sent it along to the team.

-Tait

You know what, honestly? IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS. This set bonus is still broken. Why is this taking so long?

I could go off on a tangent about things that have been broken for a lot longer. Seriously though, a set bonus not working for 6 months, COME ON

Thanks for the report! Someone mentioned this to me earlier and I have already sent it along to the team.

-Tait

so you guys missed the last couple of thousand bug reports since december?

hey medics, congrats

-Tait

Swing and a miss :(

I would love for a merc to test theirs out, see if theirs is completely fixed now or if it's the same...

Merc same as before, have to unequip and reequip to get 15 sec.

So i tested it, and removing 3 pieces of gear and placing them back in an instance will reset the set bonus and grant the Additional 5 seconds to Supercharged Cells/Gas.

The setbonus is working, but needs to be reset when you phase into new instance. I'll take it for now, but that needs to be fixed at some point.

-Tait

You should have done it 6 months ago after hundreds of bug report about this but you ignored it and now you said it is fixed but it ended up with an EPIC FAIL. Such an amateur team :D

Edited by omeru

So i tested it, and removing 3 pieces of gear and placing them back in an instance will reset the set bonus and grant the Additional 5 seconds to Supercharged Cells/Gas.

The setbonus is working, but needs to be reset when you phase into new instance. I'll take it for now, but that needs to be fixed at some point.

This works!

It's the same procedure which works for Mercs before the last patch.

Could you (BW/EA) fix it permanently, please!

After 6 monthes it would be a pleasure ;)