The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Slot Machines for Bounty Supply, ICE, etc

Can they just do them CORRECTLY before releasing them this time, huh, pretty please?

Lets Not have another "Here, buy this wonderful FUN item (and then a week later we will make it freaking useless)"

Edited by Kianabamin

The only thing I hate about this is I have spent tons of credits/real life money getting the crates to get rep to unlock. As great as the slot machine is, it's kind of frustrating that they just throw the rep out for everyone after all the hard work I went through to acquire it. That's just the negative side, there is rep I also want.

There should be some sort of advantage for people who already have current rep. Maybe legendary rep holders can purchase the slot machine themselves to share with guild and friends?

It would be like working your butt off for season 5 ranked reward. Just for them to go oh btw, we just gave everyone that in a cartel pack too. Catch my drift?

Finally got legend and the helix to get my Gree mount. Oh, you can also just buy it from a vendor on the fleet with credits. As nice as it is, the people who worked hard for it kind of get left in the dust.

Or just a slot machine that would grant some rep items for the older packs, and then every few packs in the future, they could release another one that cover the new-old rep items.

Honestly, doesn't have to reward anything IMO than just rep items, but yes. Please.