Bad News for ALL lv 56 to 59 pvpers :(

charlieferari

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic is now closed and i won the argument good-bye!

Everyone just wants com and laugh at me and no one wants to help me.

The source of "ME!" take it or leave it!

And this happens every time I decide to put even a little faith in humanity...

A dog for Christmas sounds nice though!

Edited by catseverywhere

How dare you come here and derail this topic I worked on it for hours and corrected everything and even double checked to get the grammar right!

Are you having some... unrelated issues? We can help. We're here for you.

Are you having some... unrelated issues? We can help. We're here for you.

I was in a guild called serial killers on Bastion and the guild master asked me to leave and I left with dignity and he keeps sending trolls to focus me in pvp and they type lol in say after 1HITKOing me.

Edited by charlieferari

I am really tired. I am completely spent and I come to you in pieces. I am tired of being called noob. Scrub. Homosexual. I am tired of trolls, so so so many trolls, talking smack and people disregarding everything I have to say it's like my voice has no sound and no matter how loud I scream no one hears me.

No one cares.

No one understands my predicament.

Everyone just comes and laughs to fill up on my pain and drink in my tears.

Everyday I wake up I go Dulfy memorize my rotation and stat priorities. Rework my key bindings. Make sure I have 2018 expertise. Then I go to queue for pvp and the trolls just come marching out of their protection zone and crush me in literally a matter seconds.

They don't even have to try that hard they have so much leeway they can type out full conversions in say.

I go to the fleet and spend what commendations I have to rework into a new discipline. People trick me and take my credits.

Failure at every turning point.

Relief from the torment exists and I find it in what few friends I have. My friend ls it literally contains 3 people. 3. That's how many people are not completely repulsed by me.

I know I am not perfect, I am not the best player or the biggest parser (hell I'm not even too sure what that is) but tell me do I deserve all this hate directed at me? I know I have my short coming s but I am working on them and I am asking to you as a person to just work around them and work with me is that too much to ask? .......Or is there something innately wrong with me?

Edited by charlieferari

I am really tired. I am completely spent and I come to you in pieces. I am tired of being called noob. I am tired of trolls, so so so many trolls, talking smack and people disregarding everything I have to say it's like my voice has no sound and no matter how loud I scream no one hears me.

No one cares.

Everyday I wake up I go Dulfy memorize my rotation and stat priorities. Then I go to queue for pvp and trolls just come marching out of their protection zone and crush me in literally a matter seconds.

They don't even have to try that hard they have so much leeway they can type out full conversions in say.

I go to the fleet and spend what commendations I have to rework into a new discipline. People trick me and take my credits.

Relief from the torment exists and I find it in what few friends I have. My friend ls it literally contains 3 people. 3. That's how many people are not completely repulsed by me.

I know I am not perfect, I am not the best player or the biggest parser (hell I'm not even too sure what that is) but tell me do I deserve all this hate directed at me? I know I have my short coming s but I am working on them and I am asking to you as a person to just work around them and work with me is that too much to ask? .......Or is there something innately wrong with me?

da***

go ahead and laugh. You will regret not helping me.

man that ref link kills all the troll purpose to me.

if you have such huge social problems, a videogame is not your spot especially pvp.

quit for a while, take a break, go outside and meet new friends.

and definetly stop trolling people on a forum with pointless threads that if you hare here from enough time you know are going to be a flame/troll fest themselves.

I am really tired. I am completely spent and I come to you in pieces. I am tired of being called noob. Scrub. Homosexual. I am tired of trolls, so so so many trolls, talking smack and people disregarding everything I have to say it's like my voice has no sound and no matter how loud I scream no one hears me.

No one cares.

Everyday I wake up I go Dulfy memorize my rotation and stat priorities. Rework my key bindings. Make sure I have 2018 expertise. Then I go to queue for pvp and the trolls just come marching out of their protection zone and crush me in literally a matter seconds.

Well written, from an artistic point of view. I sense some talent. You could begin writing FanFiction like that.

TheForce.Net has an FanFiction sub-forum.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

No one cares.

I wish you had opened with this. Much funnier than the rest of it.

Let's see...do Rishi again or PvP to level cap?

Sorry, but that's a no brainer. I don't blame anyone that PvPs their way from 56-60. Rishi is pure, unadulterated trash...one of the worst planets ever created. I just can't take another toon through that garbage...even if I only do the story. Just so bad.