Selling a Cartel Market Item?

So I have an extra copy of an Item I own on the Cartel Market, I use one on my character and the second I was going to sell off the GTN because I see someone else selling it was well.

But the second one says it is bound to me despite never having touched it - mods or equipping it.

Is there something I don't know about? Obviously it can be sold since someone else is doing so but yet I can't.

So I have an extra copy of an Item I own on the Cartel Market, I use one on my character and the second I was going to sell off the GTN because I see someone else selling it was well.

But the second one says it is bound to me despite never having touched it - mods or equipping it.

Is there something I don't know about? Obviously it can be sold since someone else is doing so but yet I can't.

when did you acquire said item? there is a 36hour timer on all items purchased from the CM before they can be sold.

Ya i knew they did but I saw no timer on it anywhere so I assumed it had run down already, where would the timer be in case I am missing it somehow?

small red text on the description when you mouse over it.

also there was an issue at one time that if you had multiple items of the same type in inventory and you used one, it could potentially bind all of them to you. especially toys or regen items that are placed in the tool bars.

also there was an issue at one time that if you had multiple items of the same type in inventory and you used one, it could potentially bind all of them to you. especially toys or regen items that are placed in the tool bars.

This happened to someone in the forums a little while ago. It was with a holostatue, maybe? In any case, they got in touch with Customer Service, and CS was able to unbind the item that shouldn't have been bound.

The previous answer must be addressed. There are times when using an item of which you have multiples in your main inventory will bind them all to you. Be sure to place spare items into your bank before equipping/binding an item.

No I bought it and then afterwards decided to apply an Account unlock for all my Characters... One I bought first is the one I am trying to sell.

If you used it to unlock for legacy, then it was used and thus cannot be sold (afaik).

I knew future ones would be but like I said I bought one separate, then afterwards bought the account unlock and grabbed another. trying to sell the separate one

So you bought 2, used one to unlock it in collections and now want to sell the second one you bought?