Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

All right, since no one believe me....10 cartel packs on sale in 36 hours, for 1000.

Angedechu

I logged for the first time in three months (and I'm a subber...that's how depressive I find the game is. The previous log was to sell cartel stipend packs (1))

Deep Core Explorer Pack, x 10, 1000 credits for all (not 1000 credit per pack, 1000 credit for 10 packs)

Server ''Shadowlands'', Rep Side.

Incidentally, I asked on Rep side, Shadowlands, if anyone was interested and that I was willing to COD-for five minutes-without any answer.

(I hate even more than the CM this stupid 36 hours limit)

(1)To give an idea of what I call entertainement, I played last week over 40 hours of Star Wars Rebellion

...and actually found it very fun.

Edited by Angedechu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(1)To give an idea of what I call entertainment, I played last week over 40 hours of Star Wars Rebellion

That's Star Wars: Supremacy in Europe isn't it? Fantastic but terrible game. I know its terrible, but I love it regardless. Picked it up the same time as Baldur's Gate back in the day... 98? 99? And played it a lot more.

(1)To give an idea of what I call entertainement, I played last week over 40 hours of Star Wars Rebellion

How did you get it to run? I haven't been able to play that for a long time since Windows 7 doesn't allow me to run it. (and yes I have tried various compatibility modes)

How did you get it to run? I haven't been able to play that for a long time since Windows 7 doesn't allow me to run it. (and yes I have tried various compatibility modes)

Its available on gog.com and apparently they've poked it enough that it runs fine.

Note here that no one is interested in the CM packs.

I'd try selling em on another server if they're not selling on shadowlands, roll on The Ebon Hawk or another RP-PVE server. I imagine the CM is gonna be most popular there

There used to be a website user forum called SWrebeliion... But since Disney took over Lucas Arts, its been shut down...

They used to have a file that did an update to allow you to play rebellion on Vista/Win7...

It seems Disney and a lot of other developers have sold rights to old games to a website called GoG.com (good old games)... These guys then adjust the code so that the games work on later versions of Windows... Unfortunately you have to pay for them again, even if you already own the games... But it's usually a fairly small amount... Rebellion is $7, I think....

They also have the old Xwing, Xwing vs tie fighter, and Xwing alliance on GoG... Going to get out my old joystick for a bit of Xwing flight sim fun

Edited by Icykill_

Note here that no one is interested in the CM packs.

Heck. I'm on Shadowlands and would buy those off of you. If you're really looking to sell them at that price, then why not? I'd even save you the effort of listing them.

Just let me know. It's Timaios on rep side.

If you don't want to, that's fine, too.

<shrug>

Heck. I'm on Shadowlands and would buy those off of you. If you're really looking to sell them at that price, then why not? I'd even save you the effort of listing them.

Just let me know. It's Timaios on rep side.

If you don't want to, that's fine, too.

<shrug>

His act is that he comes on here ocassionally, says nobody buys cartel market packs, and he therefore has to sell them for only 1,000 credits each. He refuses to listen to reality though which is all cartel market packs on the shadowlands will sell within a day at 200k each and often for substantially more than that. It's just a comedy bit he does. It's actually sort of funny. I give it a 8/10 as it gets people every time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.