Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

I have to agree with all of this.

Hood up/down would be a fantastic option for Sith Warriors. I haven't found a single medium armor piece with a hood up.

And ever since I got my apprentice a helmet I hate myself for forcing her to wear it.

I miss her eyes! :p

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, alternatively Bioware could start making headgear that doesn't look like complete crap.

They really do need to work on the head gear in this game. Seems like no matter what class I'm on I haven't gotten a hat/helm I like.

I also whole heartily agree with a "hide companion head slot" option.

Edited by RaideBralor

/signed

Yeah, this should've been implemented since beta... I can't get over how laughably stupid some companions look with just about any head slot. I just hit Taris on my assassin and went to check out the customizations for Andronikos only to discover that they only affect his head/face and skin tone, and any head slot item I've seen for him resembles a sci-fi special-ed kid's safety helmet. So basically, the only way I'd even notice the changes of a customization would be to give up the stats of a head slot solely for the aesthetic benefits of a customization. >_>;

http://i.imgur.com/Hemd1.jpg

^Srsly...?

Edited by LexiCazam
Inappropriate content/old post

Without reading through all 12 pages, I totally agree! We should be able to hide our companion's headdress as well. Though it should be something we can click on each companion, not just a generic option. Some companion might have neat looking headdresses (?).

As of the OP's comment regarding Kira, tell your hubby to go to Hoth and for a measly 12 commendation, he can pick up an orange (moddable) circlet for Kira. Then just upgrade the plate/mod/enchant in it as needed, and voila Kira no longer looks silly..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.