I cant get my one-time password HELP PLEASE!

Hello,

I'm waiting like 1 hour and still didnt able to get my one time password via my address..this is first time happening such a thing to me and I'm getting really worried, its my email address, so I know I logged on to correct email which I'm using same address since years, never happened before.

I tried like 3 times within different 15 minute period as it says "you will get only 1 password during any 15 minute period regardless attempts to log in"

I'm using Microsoft Outlook (hotmail as in old name) whats wrong help please...

I just had the same problem. I wouldn't panic about it too much; this sort of thing has happened before for a lot of people a couple of years ago. Plus if its happening to more than one person, it is likely something on their end, not yours.

I'm just mildly annoyed, since one of my regular game times is the one hour I have before leaving for work, and I just lost that because the OTP never showed up.

Ok I logged on finally,

-try log on to your account, reach to pass word sent screen and wait in there, do not close the page or go back(both game launcher and/or web site. If you close it then your long awaited code will be invalid

-wait like 1h (lol) and you will get your code or so, rapidly refresh your mail page

-once you got your code, copy-paste to into game launcher or web site

-there you go

the same as you, blooming terrific going through this tosh whenever your router resets, what is the point of a security key if you have to wait for this stupid email system

I feel your pain, I have a roaming IP. It is constantly changing, and no matter if I log in 5 minutes apart , or 4 hours apart from my last log in. I ALWAYS have to get the damned 1 time password.

You obviously are a subscriber, so I would suggest getting the Security Key app for Android or iOS. Android version reportedly work even from Android emulators running on Windows if you do not have Android/iOS device.

No more One Time Passwords, ever.