Are Space Battle Dailies or not?

Antitso

I can't seem to figure out if the missions given daily give any extra bonus to repeating the mission whenever.

I've repeated one mission 4 times today already to see if I recieve a token, experience and the money bonus, which I do.

Does the actual daily mission give any extra reward on top of this? From what I remember it didn't. Or are the dailies bugged, allowing constant repetiton of rewards?

Edited by Antitso

Lately about half the time I've only been getting 5 xp and about 300 gold for space missions. I only do them in between worlds as I don't really go to my ship except then and the first couple of times I got decent xp now nothing. If I get nothing for doing it, I wish they'd make it clear that I get nothing for it before I accept it. While I don't hate the space combat as many do, I don't find it enjoyable enough to actually use it as a time waster. Edited by onstorm

Ok, cheers. Unfortunately I did not notice this "extra" bonus. I'll check it out next time.

In response to above, I've been getting very nice rewards for all of the missions, but I guess it depends on your level compared to the space battle level.

Edited by Antitso

Lately about half the time I've only been getting 5 xp and about 300 gold for space missions. I only do them in between worlds as I don't really go to my ship except then and the first couple of times I got decent xp now nothing. If I get nothing for doing it, I wish they'd make it clear that I get nothing for it before I accept it. While I don't hate the space combat as many do, I don't find it enjoyable enough to actually use it as a time waster.

I totally understand you mate.

Lately about half the time I've only been getting 5 xp and about 300 gold for space missions. I only do them in between worlds as I don't really go to my ship except then and the first couple of times I got decent xp now nothing. If I get nothing for doing it, I wish they'd make it clear that I get nothing for it before I accept it. While I don't hate the space combat as many do, I don't find it enjoyable enough to actually use it as a time waster.

You've outleveled those space quests, same as you would if you were doing a quest on a planet. You can tell your level progress based on what difficulty the daily quests are that you receive from your comm.

You've outleveled those space quests, same as you would if you were doing a quest on a planet. You can tell your level progress based on what difficulty the daily quests are that you receive from your comm.

I believe what you're saying is accurate, but must wonder why they keep giving me space missions that are below my level. I seriously have only been doing them in between worlds, not even doing them daily in most cases. I just left Nar (been there since Thursday) and only one of the space missions available gave me any significant xp (a couple thousand) while all the others only gave me 5 xp.

The way space missions work is this:

1. You need to complete each mission at least once to unlock the "daily" version.

2. Once you complete the mission once, or in some cases once you complete two different missions on the same tier each at least once, check the comm on your bridge, which should offer a daily version, like "Operation Twilight Breaking," or whatever.

3. These dailies can then be done once and only once per day, resetting around 6AM EST, I think. You can, however, repeat the individual missions as often as you like, they just give pathetic rewards for doing so. Some dialies are just for beating one mission, some require you to beat two different ones, so check the requirements. Note that you have to open the comms unit each day to reactivate the dailies.

4. You get the highest reward ever for a given mission the first time you beat it, often a huge chunk of XP for the level, and maybe a fancy prize. I think there might also be a bonus the first time you complete a given daily but I forget. You get the second best rewards for the dailies, but can do them indefinitely. The rewards for just redoing a mission outside the dailies is almost never worth the bother. Note that space missions, just like regular missions, degrade over time. If one is listed as green or gray, the reward won't be worth doing, just stick to the orange ones for the most part.

I believe what you're saying is accurate, but must wonder why they keep giving me space missions that are below my level. I seriously have only been doing them in between worlds, not even doing them daily in most cases. I just left Nar (been there since Thursday) and only one of the space missions available gave me any significant xp (a couple thousand) while all the others only gave me 5 xp.

It's because even though the exp is low, the fleet commendations are still as useful as ever. By allowing you to still do the old ones, you're still able to build up commendations quickly. This is a very good thing, considering how expensive the fleet commendation items are.

• 1 month later...
It's because even though the exp is low, the fleet commendations are still as useful as ever. By allowing you to still do the old ones, you're still able to build up commendations quickly. This is a very good thing, considering how expensive the fleet commendation items are.

This is why I do Space Missions. Free creds too. may not be alot, but when you have horrendous luck on loot ( 14 Security Chests in a row giving level 7 white gear, for example), everything extra cred counts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.