Keep romance companions alive even after finishing their stories

Saito_Hiraga

When you finish a companion story they no longer get to talk to you and that becomes really boring in them, you start feeling like if you no longer have them or feel anything for you at all. I suggest they add a repeatable conversation with them each time you talk to them after ending the companion story (if you choose to romance them of course) that allows you to have them say you something sweet (maybe a pregnant joke on some would be fun and epic as hell), hug them or kiss them. That way you would at least keep the romance a little more alive.

It sounds like you should try some role play.

#DoubleEntendre

Edit: Don't mean to discredit your idea at all... Just seemed too perfect not to say. Even if they just had reoccurring mail like the one Nadia sends after you marry her, that could be cool and give an additional benefit to doing these things.

Edited by TitusOfTides

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:v I do roleplay yet I would love to be able to repeat the romance and kissing animations with my companions.

Supported, if you romanced your companion it should display more in-game, especially if you went as far as to marry them.

As for roleplaying to "kiss" and romance yeah..no.

I agree with this. Bioware has done this in other games - Dragon Age Origins let you kiss or have sex with your romanced companion whenever you want. It was just a simple repeatable cutscene and the "sex" took place off screen. Mass Effect 2 also had it, you could cuddle with your romanced companion in your quarters. It's really simple way to keep it from feeling like the relationship ends once the companion pledges their undying loyalty to you.