[Bug] Covert Gateway Speeder engine bug

Sindariel

Just bought one off of GTN...and yea, I noticed this immediately upon firing up the speeder. Does it affect the use of the speeder? No - but it looks like crap.

The last couple of patches seem to be filled with all kinds of annoying little bugs/oversights like this.

I got one on Monday, was a bit disappointed to see these like this. There have been a few things like this recently, maybe they need to assign a QA person just to look at new assets like this, and the housing items, to make sure they are correct.

Yo guys! Hola, BUMP yieah. Ha

Please can you fix the Covert Gateway pretty sooon please? It's fantastic, I rolled the highest of 15 on my first CM kill pretty lucky. It can join an entourage of about 160+ other beautifully designed rides.

And so, it would be great to see the engine as intended. I'd like to suggest a pale gold and purple :D

Or just a nice solo gold OG

(the BH-7X took almost a year to be repaired, it'd be horrible to wait that long.)

Please fix !! Ty Suki da

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm disappointed they removed the glowing exhausts. That was the only reason I liked this speeder. Now it is an ugly piece of crap with a single yellow port. Will never use it again and I had bought them for ten chars.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread with people actually complaining about the blue ports!

Everyone I know loves them for that single reason.

Shows how different people can be and I am one sad girl my favorite speeder has been ruined.:mad:

• 6 months later...