petiton

OnoRonin

this is a petition to EA and BW, but of course i'll need all the support i can get from everybody.

i'm a sub - just started a guild and my friends, f2p - can't access the guildbank. i think this is a very harsh decision from EA and BW - we want to share funds and raise money to enjoy more content - guildship and decorations, mounts and items.

besides - my friends are so amused and at the same time unpleased with all the restrictions to f2p an preferred - they won't even put any money in your game - think of that EA and BW.

this is a petition to EA and BW, but of course i'll need all the support i can get from everybody.

i'm a sub - just started a guild and my friends, f2p - can't access the guildbank. i think this is a very harsh decision from EA and BW - we want to share funds and raise money to enjoy more content - guildship and decorations, mounts and items.

besides - my friends are so amused and at the same time unpleased with all the restrictions to f2p an preferred - they won't even put any money in your game - think of that EA and BW.

they can purchase guild bank access off the CM or the GTN. If they don't think the subscription benefits are worth it then they can stay f2p. Otherwise pay the sub and enjoy the game in its full context.

but expecting people to devalue their subscriptions by giving the free loader leaches more. NO.

If they got what they wanted without having to pay for it, they wouldn't spend any money on the game in any event.

If they got what they wanted without having to pay for it, they wouldn't spend any money on the game in any event.

was my thought as well... essentially "Hey BW your free model sucks so we aren't going to spend money to NOT be free2play, so make free2Play BETTER"

I'm sorry but this logic is pretty much bass ackwards. IF they don't like the F2p they can click any referral link and see what its like for 7 days and then decide to either sub or quit.

So?

Sub or go play something else... really...

"So?" Well, someone suggested solving the original problem by buying the unlock, but (part of) the original problem is that the OP's f2p friends can't put credits into the guild bank. The unlock only unlocks access to the items part of the bank, which doesn't help with the can't-put-credits-in part...

"So?" Well, someone suggested solving the original problem by buying the unlock, but (part of) the original problem is that the OP's f2p friends can't put credits into the guild bank. The unlock only unlocks access to the items part of the bank, which doesn't help with the can't-put-credits-in part...

Giving F2P/Preferred players the ability to deposit into guild banks creates a method for circumventing the credit cap. I can also see some ethical implications as well in regards to how guilds could potentially exploit F2P and Preferred players as credit farms.

The only solution is for them to become subscribers.

Giving F2P/Preferred players the ability to deposit into guild banks creates a method for circumventing the credit cap. I can also see some ethical implications as well in regards to how guilds could potentially exploit F2P and Preferred players as credit farms.

The only solution is for them to become subscribers.

It would also be a way for me to transfer credits between the characters on my f2p account...