Prophecy of the Five and Jung Ma should Merge

BlissDivine

The east coast can't sustain 2 pvp servers. I never understood why they even had Jung Ma, there is no west coast RP-PvP server.

Well there used to be a west coast RP-PvP server until it got merged into Jung Ma. RIP Ajunta Pall

That said I don't think they will outright merge jung ma in pot5 at any point. Jung Ma still has a RP community and it would be grossly unfair to merge the RP'ers into a pure PvP server, especially one with Pot5's community.

If they ever do it, they will probably do what they did with the APAC servers and just give everyone on Jung Ma free xfers to any east coast servers and then merge the server a couple months later.

Well there used to be a west coast RP-PvP server until it got merged into Jung Ma. RIP Ajunta Pall

That said I don't think they will outright merge jung ma in pot5 at any point. Jung Ma still has a RP community and it would be grossly unfair to merge the RP'ers into a pure PvP server, especially one with Pot5's community.

If they ever do it, they will probably do what they did with the APAC servers and just give everyone on Jung Ma free xfers to any east coast servers and then merge the server a couple months later.

everything here is true (the free transfer thing gave me a chuckle cuz I remember that for the first rnd of transfers for ALL origin servers).

however, it's worth pointing out that almost all of the RP elements can be practiced on any server, and in my time on JM, I never once noticed a difference between JM (RP-PVP) and JC (PVE) except you didn't have to flag for OW, which is just the difference between PVP and PVE.

on the other hand...I thought Pot5 was toxic, and the worst time for the JC community was when there was an influx of players from PVP servers (rerolls - this was well before transfers). edit: that might've been before JC. I think it was CO before the last megaserver mergers.

Edited by foxmob

If POT5 is going to be merged, then merge it into a PVE server. Merging a non-RP community into an RP community is just going to end with vicious trolling and harassment of the RPers. I don't even RP on Jung Ma and I can see that. Jung Ma is a unique and special gem. It should be left as it is.

12x EXP is a few days away. Just start over on a new server from scratch. You'll be able to do 1-60 in just a few days.

10-12 hours of game time. :rak_03:

Not with the cooldown removed on quick travel and all taxis unlocks from the start. It's probably more like half of that now. Even less if you are levelling a stealther.

If POT5 is going to be merged, then merge it into a PVE server. Merging a non-RP community into an RP community is just going to end with vicious trolling and harassment of the RPers. I don't even RP on Jung Ma and I can see that. Jung Ma is a unique and special gem. It should be left as it is.

12x EXP is a few days away. Just start over on a new server from scratch. You'll be able to do 1-60 in just a few days.

the only trolling I ever see is that holly guy, and he seems to instigate things whenever I see him (which is usually just the toon combo that he's not already ignored on).

Not with the cooldown removed on quick travel and all taxis unlocks from the start. It's probably more like half of that now. Even less if you are levelling a stealther.

A true! I forgot about all that! My personal fastest was 14 hours. But a guildie of mine did it in 8.5.

Edited by SOULCASTER

the only trolling I ever see is that holly guy, and he seems to instigate things whenever I see him (which is usually just the toon combo that he's not already ignored on).

Holly is not a troll. His skills and capacities are limited, probably retard irl, but afterall hes a good person