Which Race(s) would you like to see added after Togruta?

Anaesha

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by "minor clipping" you mean "not compatible with any headgear in the game" then sure :rolleyes:

Maybe they don't consider the head gear to be a part of the Armor? I know I don't considering I always hide my head slot no matter what race I choose.

Maybe they don't consider the head gear to be a part of the Armor? I know I don't considering I always hide my head slot no matter what race I choose.
"They"? I quoted you :D There are seven armor slots. Headgear is one of them, whether you personally hide it or not. Thus, my point is, don't say species have to be compatible with all armor, since clearly they don't.

Anyway, my thoughts on new species have already been expressed here, in a suggestion BW is 'technically limited' from implementing I'm sure :rolleyes:

Edited by idnewton

"They"? I quoted you :D There are seven armor slots. Headgear is one of them, whether you personally hide it or not. Thus, my point is, don't say species have to be compatible with all armor, since clearly they don't.

Anyway, my thoughts on new species have already been expressed here, in a suggestion BW is 'technically limited' from implementing I'm sure :rolleyes:

The Criteria I posted ARE NOT MINE they are the Criteria BW themselves said they follow when deciding if a Race will be made playable or not.

The Criteria I posted ARE NOT MINE they are the Criteria BW themselves said they follow when deciding if a Race will be made playable or not.
This criteria, if it even is the exact criteria they stated, has clearly changed (by the "Togruta exist" postulate).

I still vote Nikto, and I'm even up to 5 examples of in-game Nikto that speak basic... admittedly with a weird reverb quality to it. BUT STILL. :D

Ilosov and Bolan as I mentioned before, then also Tookreek (Smuggler, Tatooine story line) and two from the Agent's Taris story line whose names I can't remember.

Edited by OathboundCoH

Nautolan

then kel dor

then voss. possibly after some sort of expansion pack voss storyline. line voss civil war with people from both sides being taken into the empire and republic.

farghul cat people are what they should have made instead of cathar.

what if to become these new races you have to go to a mother machine thats open to all people on a neutral planet and have your race changed there? because explaining in game why a voss is playable might be too much of a strain

Shistavanen (Wolf men), which have yet to be seen in SWToR, Rodian (yes, they can speak basic, but many don't by choice) or Yoda's Race would be my top choices.

PS: I wouldn't actually play a Rodian, I just think they'd be a good choice.