Attack the same target....

Conundrum-NSA

Is this really such an alien concept? It seems to be in most of the groups I'm in.

for some people it actually could be. if it becomes a serious issue, assign marker and tell people which targets are crowd controlled or if you don't have crowd control which target they should attack first and then order for the next targets.

I was in a group the other day with a person who didn't know what crown control means. they thought they were supposed to attack the target with their market, not CC it. so I took couple of seconds to explain and lo and behold, the rest of the group quests went off much smoother.

some people are genuinely new to MMO's

Or just use a target marker?

Give it time.

it would be nice if bioware let us keybind them..

or if there was a target of target option..

players know how to focus fire on targets, it's just the tools we're given are so poorly implemented.

Some folks need a detailed guide on how you want to do things.

Attacking the same target as the tank is an art form you know...

Although not as amusing as that one guy in a Flashpoint that asked why the one with the big gun wasn't shooting anything....

I was on a healing Commando.

Turns out he hasn't played MMO's before and was expecting a "clothy" healer.

Bless him. I love new people they are always so friendly. Then they take part in the community for a few months and end up like the rest of us.

There is an option to bind "select target's target" if that helps; it's just not bound to anything by default (I think).

Although I think on second reading, you're actually complaining about other players who don't know how to play as a group. People really need to learn how to use marking...of course this relies on the people you're playing with understanding it too.

Edited by HELhikari

Because you don't type what you are CCing and you don't mark it do you. Do you use telepathy to let others know what you are doing or have done?

Often you don't have time to type because GI Joke has already opened fire with his highest DPS skill before the tank has moved...but that's a different rant.

This is the first game where I've played a healer...and now I understand why they are so often disgruntled :p