Is This True?

JoeDin

Hi all,

So i have not been able to play for the last couple of moths just been so buys. But i kept my subscription going, so i could check in when i got some time.

So i know that May the 4th is approaching so i deiced to make sure that my game is patched up to date and to look up any news about the game.

So i have heard a couple of rumors and im wondering if anyone could confirm or deny them for me.

The first one i heard is there is going to be a new playable species, and that it will be out soon. Is this true? if so witch species is it?

The second thing i have heard is that 12x XP for class story missions is returning. Is this true? if so when dose it start and how long will it last? and do i need to do anything to get the boost?

So can anyone confirm or deny these rumors?

Hi all,

So i have not been able to play for the last couple of moths just been so buys. But i kept my subscription going, so i could check in when i got some time.

So i know that May the 4th is approaching so i deiced to make sure that my game is patched up to date and to look up any news about the game.

So i have heard a couple of rumors and im wondering if anyone could confirm or deny them for me.

The first one i heard is there is going to be a new playable species, and that it will be out soon. Is this true? if so witch species is it?

The second thing i have heard is that 12x XP for class story missions is returning. Is this true? if so when dose it start and how long will it last? and do i need to do anything to get the boost?

Yes and yes. Togruta or however it's said is the new species and the 12x story mission exp is coming also for an undefined period of time.

Hi all,

Make sure you log in sometime before may 4th. Also the 12xp is true and last till sometime in the fall. There is an opt option in game too. The species is true too, but it's not in this 3.2 patch, but sometime in the near future.

Hi all,

The new species coming out is Togruta but we don't know when and Yes x12 xp is coming back on may 4th.

im currently patching the game as i type this.

Thats great news about Togruta been hoping to play as that races for awhile :D

as for the 12x xp thats perfect :) i have already got my self 4 characters to max level with out the boost now i can finish off the other 4 :)

but someone said there was an in game option to trun it on? is that true or will it just activate?

im currently patching the game as i type this.

Thats great news about Togruta been hoping to play as that races for awhile :D

as for the 12x xp thats perfect :) i have already got my self 4 characters to max level with out the boost now i can finish off the other 4 :)

but someone said there was an in game option to trun it on? is that true or will it just activate?

It will just activate, with an in game option to turn it off.

I believe that there is an option to turn it off.

Some people complained about leveling too fast so they listened.

To everyone else in this thread... did you not see that the 1st response answered his questions??

I believe that there is an option to turn it off.

Some people complained about leveling too fast so they listened.

To everyone else in this thread... did you not see that the 1st response answered his questions??

Actually the first 4 of us all posted at the same time. Try to keep your mind open to possibilities like that BEFORE you make snide comments

Edited by Anaesha

Actually the first 4 of us all posted at the same time. Try to keep your mind open to possibilities like that BEFORE you make snide comments

If you don't know what a Togruta is...it's the race from Aneash avatar.

12xp-er: May 4th, you can switch it in on/off at your leisure(unlike the last time).

Enjoy swtor!