Please fix the Top 3 AC title for Season 4.

Jinre_the_Jedi

Krea stop being so gullible. Photo. Shop. I received the Season 3 Top 96 title 2~3 days after the season ended. Season 2 was similar. Obviously Season 4 will follow suit. I would guess the in-game mail containing your title will come Thursday or Friday.

With that said, epic troll Talionis. You actually got some people to even believe it.

Edited by revcrisis

Krea stop being so gullible. Photo. Shop. I received the Season 3 Top 96 title 2~3 days after the season ended. Season 2 was similar. Obviously Season 4 will follow suit. I would guess the in-game mail containing your title will come Thursday or Friday.

With that said, epic troll Talionis. You actually got some people to even believe it.

I'm gullible huh? This is real, this is not photo shopped, and a lot of guardians are unhappy about this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=809010

I see you already posted this in the pvp forums but got no response, so you come to the general discussion forums because we all know PVP forums are ignored, and that bioware don't care about pvp in this game.

Maybe if you didn't transfer servers all the time for easier wins with your "friends" and stayed on the same server you would have got your top 3 title.

huge ego is huge.

p.s. the top 3 title means nothing. it just means you played the game a bit too much and got lucky with your wins. your rating is no indication of your personal skill level.

Edited by DartDaya

I see you already posted this in the pvp forums but got no response, so you come to the general discussion forums because we all know PVP forums are ignored, and that bioware don't care about pvp in this game.

Maybe if you didn't transfer servers all the time for easier wins with your "friends" and stayed on the same server you would have got your top 3 title.

huge ego is huge.

p.s. the top 3 title means nothing. it just means you played the game a bit too much and got lucky with your wins. your rating is no indication of your personal skill level.

- "Top 3 title means nothing" [sALT INTENSIFIES]

Back on topic, this thread is about a typo in the top 3 reward which should be fixed, I don't know why you're changing this to people transferring servers or something

I'm gullible huh? This is real, this is not photo shopped, and a lot of guardians are unhappy about this.

Ahahahahaha! Unbelievable quality control from Bioware there. Anyways, my apologies Krea, I didn't think they would give the Top 96 title so quickly this time around. Goes to show you how much win trading investigation is really occuring before giving out titles eh ;)? I received the Sentinel one and it's spelt fine so hopefully they fix the Guardian one soon.

Edited by revcrisis

Are you serious? They don't even know how to spell Sentinel? They spelled it F I N E?! Wow...

I don't know if you're being serious or trolling but I meant, it's spelled correctly and all is fine.

Edited by revcrisis

huge ego is huge.

Hey, I understand that you're salty about whatever, and that you have a total crush on me, and that's cool, but this is about a TYPO that bioware made, that has NOTHING to do with skill, 'changing servers' etc, so stop trying to derail my thread.

They can respond to Ziost planetary monitor threads but I'm supposed to stop trying to get a response on a HUGE typo that affects the PvP community? Lol ok.

What do you want them to respond with? K will fix it right away. The planetary monitor response was to clear up confusion regarding all players. There is no clarification needed as BW is probable aware of it as people use the proper channels to communicate. It's just a typo that will be fixed in a patch update. It's not the end of the world and the PVP community will die unless it's fixed.

Unless you are trolling then 0/10

Edited by FerkWork

Yes, a simple "we acknowledge this issue" would suffice. If it were a PvE title and it was misspelled then I'm sure they would respond immediatly. God forbid we have "Ddread Masters" running around.

I could care less if Gate Crasher was spelled Gate Thrasher Or Grape Brasher. BW won't respond to something trivial as this. If they do good for them but they have zero respect obligation to respond to this rubbish. Considering the lack of response by most people it seems you are the only one upset by it. You aren't the center of the universe. You sound very spoiled. Grow up.

Edited by FerkWork