Revenge of the 5th double PvP coms

Karaiblis

BRILLIANT idea!!!! We need a double comm event soon.

What we need is the rate from the last double comm event to be the standard rate. The amount of comms you got during that event for a match that would go on for 10+ minutes was far more acceptable than what the standard rate rewarded is.

Wait, what month is "Revenge?" Is it June? It's June, isn't it.

The expectation is that they'll bring back the Spoils of War event this summer -- unconfirmed, but they really haven't "confirmed" much of anything past Tuesday. They'll likely have double comms for a few weeks during the summer. Maybe longer (have my doubts they'll do double GSF commendations considering they've gone out of their way to ignore it for almost a year now).

What we need is the rate from the last double comm event to be the standard rate. The amount of comms you got during that event for a match that would go on for 10+ minutes was far more acceptable than what the standard rate rewarded is.

Agreed.

I'm getting the impression from the wording of your post that you think 12XP is only on May 4th. It's not, it's going to semi-permanent (there is no end date).

Back on topic, I agree about the double comms, even it's limited to only a week or two. I missed the original event so I would love to get a shot at it.

Erm...

May the 4th(force) be with you: is May 4th.

Revenge of the 5th(Sith): is May 5th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Day

I was being silly.

But, yeah, we could definitely use more commendations. Bump up the cap as well.

Although, now that I stop and think about it, if they really do bring back double commendations this summer and assuming we can expect new gear at the end of season five, then as soon as the event ends we would need to grind out another set of gear. :(

I was being silly.

But, yeah, we could definitely use more commendations. Bump up the cap as well.

Although, now that I stop and think about it, if they really do bring back double commendations this summer and assuming we can expect new gear at the end of season five, then as soon as the event ends we would need to grind out another set of gear. :(

If you know a new set is coming out shortly after an event like this why would you buy the current set?

If you know a new set is coming out shortly after an event like this why would you buy the current set?

Exactly.

"Hey guys, good news! We're bringing back double comms for six weeks. In related news, there will be a new tier of PvP gear in two months." It's like buying something on clearance and then finding out the new stuff is cheaper … and then it comes to your house and beats you up.

I'm getting the impression from the wording of your post that you think 12XP is only on May 4th. It's not, it's going to semi-permanent (there is no end date).

Oh I know it's not a one day event, I meant that it starts for May the 4th, so maybe we could have a double com event start for Revenge of the 5th, that runs two or three weeks.

I'd like to try some more classes besides the mirror that I main Imp/Pub, but I'd have to mostly give up on any ranked gear for them if I spread out the games I have time to play for more characters.

PvE wise I could have geared up at least 6 chars in 192 by now and my 2 mains in 198, with the time I have to play.