So... xferred here but haven't seen a pub PVP guild yet.

Killamanjaroo

it was imp dominated prior to the player transfers/server mergers. The pubs from the dead servers came over and brought some balance to the server. That probably ended when paid transfers went live but i dunno, i left the server with everyone else to a pvp server to get more 8v8 ranked pops.

rip

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was imp dominated prior to the player transfers/server mergers. The pubs from the dead servers came over and brought some balance to the server. That probably ended when paid transfers went live but I dunno, I left the server with everyone else to a pvp server to get more 8v8 ranked pops.

that must have been before Canderous Ordo was merged into JC, because CO was incredibly pub dominated, and JC after that merger was also incredibly pub heavy. the only time I've ever seen JC imp heavy/dominant was after everyone left for Pot5 (paid transfers). And it's only imp dominant now because most of the players who went to Pot5 came back and play their imps.

:2cents:

that must have been before Canderous Ordo was merged into JC, because CO was incredibly pub dominated, and JC after that merger was also incredibly pub heavy. the only time I've ever seen JC imp heavy/dominant was after everyone left for Pot5 (paid transfers). And it's only imp dominant now because most of the players who went to Pot5 came back and play their imps.

:2cents:

Like I said, it was prior to all the transfers/mergers. Back then there was only Final Chapter and Contraband Inc that pvp'd pub side and pretty much the only time pub side would win was if we were pvping. Back then I never solo queued pub side. I was in FC and the few times I did solo queue on my pub.....it was a nightmare, worse than it is right now. Pubs just did not win, ever.

Like I said, it was prior to all the transfers/mergers. Back then there was only Final Chapter and Contraband Inc that pvp'd pub side and pretty much the only time pub side would win was if we were pvping. Back then I never solo queued pub side. I was in FC and the few times I did solo queue on my pub.....it was a nightmare, worse than it is right now. Pubs just did not win, ever.

That feel when it takes 14 games to get your weekly done on pub side :(

That feel when it takes 14 games to get your weekly done on pub side :(

Except back then you actually had to win to complete your daily/weekly. Tuesdays was probably the worst day to queue on pub side as all the imp teams were queuing to finish their daily. There was also the bags and......ya lol

Edited by Raansu

oh! when you said "transfers" I went straight to the paid transfers. but you're right. they did those "free" transfers off of origin servers, and then a couple weeks later, merged the servers anyway. I completely forgot about those first transfers! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
If you see me facetanking in place and I'm not stunned or self-healing, it's usually 'cause I'm yelling at my team for zerging (or missing calls)..

/rant

gave up trying to heal pub and made one of the mercs heal. healers have less control over the match. so I'm healing imp late at night and someone fills the ball carrier's resolve right before the fire. ok. (dumb). next, I have acorns lined up perfectly to punt him into the fire, and in midair, he leaps to some retard running right up the middle of the map from spawn. (wth?).

next WZ, I have a tank. I'm barely being tickled. we take both pylon. I got to defend the "opposite" pylon. we lose our "natural" pylon with around a minute left. no call. (JFC!). next round, seconds before our pylon is ninja'd again, someone says, "mara isn't be best node guard." (mutherf**ker!).

next match is AHG again. the same jugg tank is there. we have 2 sins. I say at the start of the match if you get ninja'd, at least tell the grp what happened so it won't happen next round (i.e., they have X shadows -- I saw none). nobody caps at all. so the TANK. the guy who guards me and makes it so nobody dies, has to go and take charge of the Fing pylon because nobody else in the goddamn ops wants to do it.

****! healer is important but easily the most frustrating thing in the game. I respec'd away from heals on pub side to avoid that sh*tshow. oye!

/rant

ah. feel better. :D

/rant

gave up trying to heal pub and made one of the mercs heal. healers have less control over the match. so I'm healing imp late at night and someone fills the ball carrier's resolve right before the fire. ok. (dumb). next, I have acorns lined up perfectly to punt him into the fire, and in midair, he leaps to some retard running right up the middle of the map from spawn. (wth?).

next WZ, I have a tank. I'm barely being tickled. we take both pylon. I got to defend the "opposite" pylon. we lose our "natural" pylon with around a minute left. no call. (JFC!). next round, seconds before our pylon is ninja'd again, someone says, "mara isn't be best node guard." (mutherf**ker!).

next match is AHG again. the same jugg tank is there. we have 2 sins. I say at the start of the match if you get ninja'd, at least tell the grp what happened so it won't happen next round (i.e., they have X shadows -- I saw none). nobody caps at all. so the TANK. the guy who guards me and makes it so nobody dies, has to go and take charge of the Fing pylon because nobody else in the gosh darn ops wants to do it.

****! healer is important but easily the most frustrating thing in the game. I respec'd away from heals on pub side to avoid that sh*tshow. oye!

/rant

ah. feel better. :D