So... xferred here but haven't seen a pub PVP guild yet.

Killamanjaroo

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is weird that everybody worth a salt has multiple toons on both factions.

I get frustrated more easily on the mando mostly cuz I made him a healer and...well...iunno. it's just a more frustrating role w/o cooperation. iunno how flem does it sometimes.

Pub side has great players fragmented over various guilds. Forming something like that would be virtually impossible considering that the personnel does not really exist anyway.

This is exactly what postmortem was. The best of the rest, initially spread across several guilds after the 4-5 top guilds went to pot5 when transfers first opened up

it is weird that everybody worth a salt has multiple toons on both factions.

I get frustrated more easily on the mando mostly cuz I made him a healer and...well...iunno. it's just a more frustrating role w/o cooperation. iunno how flem does it sometimes.

Full time healers queuing solo are major masochists

Edited by ace_boogie

If you see me facetanking in place and I'm not stunned or self-healing, it's usually 'cause I'm yelling at my team for zerging (or missing calls).

But really, I've just kept it up long enough for good DPS to whisper me when I log on or wander over to the terminal. Before that, there was a zen to it, just paying attention to your own healing business even if your team can't make squat of it. Also, make it obvious that you're a healer... I think people expect you mostly to DPS like you do on Imp.

Edited by flem

Danbert needs to start a new guild to wake the sleeping pub giant like Vps did with postmortem a few years back

Only if the guild is called <Pink Diaper Fat>.. And only if Ksenia does ranked again. Ideally with voice chat. haha.

In all seriousness though, I feel like there's so few good pubs left that <PDF> would be virtually empty...I dunno. A lot of people are pretty comfortable over at WAI or whatever guild they're in. If there's genuine interest by enough people I suppose I can try..

Edited by Underpowered

Only if the guild is called <Pink Diaper Fat>.. And only if Ksenia does ranked again. Ideally with voice chat. haha.

In all seriousness though, I feel like there's so few good pubs left that <PDF> would be virtually empty...I dunno. A lot of people are pretty comfortable over at WAI or whatever guild they're in. If there's genuine interest by enough people I suppose I can try..

My Vanguard could use a home :rak_03:

My Vanguard could use a home :rak_03:

I'm already leveling a VG for that spot. FOH with your 8 VG/PTs

@ Pinkbert... done dealy.

And faction population is kinda irrelevant. PM was made up of a lot of prime defense and republic gentlemen. People just need incentive to play the other side.

Edited by ace_boogie

Have you come across Vec, the VG on Harbinger?

I dont think so. I have only been doing ranked and group ranked over there, and Ive only had 1 match against pubs so far.

But I was thinking of leveling up another Vanguard on JC so I may join you in pvp:cool:

Edited by raidlegend

I dont think so. I have only been doing ranked and group ranked over there, and Ive only had 1 match against pubs so far.

But I was thinking of leveling up another Vanguard on JC so I may join you in pvp:cool:

Aw he's really good. He taught me to sage as well. I'm gonna be hitting him up for advice

I usually just roll my face from one side of the keyboard, to the other side.

Crap man, that's more than I do...I bound Flame Sweep to 2 and Firestorm to R

22222222222222222222222R22222222222222222222R

oh *****, guard swap, oh wait its too late. back to dps

22222222222R2222222222222R..............

Crap man, that's more than I do...I bound Flame Sweep to 2 and Firestorm to R

22222222222222222222222R22222222222222222222R

oh *****, guard swap, oh wait its too late. back to dps

22222222222R2222222222222R..............

Please clicking and keyboard turning is where it's at. Only got Guard on Keybind.

Press F to pay Guard Respect

http://i.imgur.com/pWoZ9Iq.jpg

THE DREAM IS REAL

Remember when repub side used to dominate JC? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It was imp dominated prior to the player transfers/server mergers. The pubs from the dead servers came over and brought some balance to the server. That probably ended when paid transfers went live but I dunno, I left the server with everyone else to a pvp server to get more 8v8 ranked pops.