Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

First Grand Statue of Mandalore decoration

Icestar

Let us know if you find it.

A theory is that it does not drop for low level chars.

I was lucky enough to get the decoration on a short-lived level 1 toon (4th one I created so *very* lucky). It's just rare rather than level locked in some way.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone who has gotten this hideous thing confirm if it can or cannot be unlocked for guild use? If it can't, I can stop trying to get it because I sure as heck don't like it but I want to add it to my guild's decorations if possible.

Also, a reminder to folks playing the re-roll game; each character you make will create a tiny settings file at C:\Users\[Name]\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings that you'll want to eventually delete since they're pointless to keep.

Edited by KurganNazzir

I was lucky enough to get the decoration on a short-lived level 1 toon (4th one I created so *very* lucky). It's just rare rather than level locked in some way.

OK so it can drop from a newly created level 1 and you got in on your fourth try, congratulations :tran_smile:

Edited by Icestar

apparently a version of this statue is being added to the cartel market rep vendor with 3.2

Ok so we have to choose between grinding level 1 alts over and over or spend alot of RL cash to get the reputation to buy it from a vendor.

Whoah, something is real wrong here :tran_eek:

Edited by Icestar

apparently a version of this statue is being added to the cartel market rep vendor with 3.2

The difference so far is in the name, the Cantina rare drop is First Grand Statue, next pack Reputation is Second Grand Statue. They'll probably also look a tad different from eachother?

Ok so we have to choose between grinding level 1 alts over and over or spend alot of RL cash to get the reputation to buy it from a vendor.

Whoah, something is real wrong here :tran_eek:

you have to grind or buy cartel packs...

GEE JUST LIKE EVERY DECORATION EVER IN THIS GAME!

I will get this statue even if my eyes are permanently made square by staring at the screen for so long!

Now they can say "Hey, this XP-event was so popular that the community created 50.000 new characters" :tran_wink:

Edited by Icestar

I got one after about an hour or so of grinding new toons create, escape, spacebar, escape, click sprint, run for mailbox, grab 23+ mails with stuff attached, open box, say 'CRAP!' logout, delete, rinse, repeat.....

I may do it some more later because you can have up to 10 of them and it may be nice to have more than one.

I got one after about an hour or so of grinding new toons create, escape, spacebar, escape, click sprint, run for mailbox, grab 23+ mails with stuff attached, open box, say 'CRAP!' logout, delete, rinse, repeat.....

I may do it some more later because you can have up to 10 of them and it may be nice to have more than one.

I wonder if anyone is crazy enough to attempt to grind out 10/10 of these

In my, so far futile, efforts to get the statue I got a black/black dye. Any thoughts on the best legacy set for it?

That's a good question as I got the black/black on a 60 in an outfit I don't want to change him out of but it might be of good use when the armor designer becomes available. I just wish they were legacy bound and not bop.

Errm, Cantina event mail?

Explain please.

I think event mail got only people who was on cantina by them-selfs.

For Statue, yesterday i had not much time so made only about 100 new chars and got just 8 droids. Will keep trying today ;) GL to everyone who will try too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.