A question for those already at 50, or close...

kingsab

I'm really, really tired of the group quests in this game and I'm barely 20. They seem to be far too unbalanced to where they're a headache, as well as the hassle of putting together a group that can handle 4 elites at once, which can take upwards of an hour.

Do I need to do the group quests to be able to quest to 50? At the moment I would really just like to solo to 50...so if I can, I'm all for it. Or are the group quests more o less required? I now the flashpoints are optional...

You don't have to do the group quests. They are not required for your storyline or for leveling. Most of them are Heroics (dailies). You can always level past them, then come back and do them with your companion.

Or you can group with them and do it. No one is forcing you to do them.

I actualy had no quests left when i was half 36 and had to do all the group quests on taris to get the level up and continue to the next planet, so dooing some of them might not get you into that situation. However, you could still do pvp or spacecombat for xp if there are no sp-quests left.

Do I need to do the group quests to be able to quest to 50? At the moment I would really just like to solo to 50...so if I can, I'm all for it. Or are the group quests more o less required? I now the flashpoints are optional...

Yes, you can solo all the way to level 50 without grouping even once. I guarantee it. It's fully doable with any advanced class and skill spec combo.

Edited by BlackRifle

Will leave you with this, In Taris last night i soloed all the Bonus quests, even the Heroic 4: Pirates and Highway, I was Lv40 and the quests were 37+ i think. Of course i'm a BH Merc fully Heal speced, but this is just to show you that you do have options, just need to use your imagination.

Grouping even though its a lot more fun and easier, it is not necessary in all situations.

It wasn't easy and it took me a while compared to a group, but the satisfaction in the end was a lot greater.