Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it finally heres mine

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/ufb5

I tried it, thank you very much.

But first attempt, I got an error message, then, as a second attempt, "it is not valid".

I didn't try it apart from that.

My guess is simply that the servers handling this stuff are just far too busy.

I'm patient. Maybe it needs a few hours or even days ?

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Good looking out, Astrus_Darksun. It seems too many people just can't follow your example. And thank you to all those who have posted codes.

At this point, between this thread and reddit there should be a virtually unlimited number of codes.

Astrus started with one code for five people, those five people provided codes to 25 people, those 25 provided for 125, those 125 provided for 625, those 625 provided for 3125 ... you get the idea.

There should be no shortage of codes by now.

Probably a derp question, but: after you redeem your code successfully, how is your pack sent to you?

It took mine about 10 minutes to arrive, but they come to each of your toons via in-game mail like subscriber rewards and such. I suggest logging out and then back in and they should show up a bit more "quickly".

Edited by Bachannal

It took mine about 10 minutes to arrive, but they come to each of your toons via in-game mail like subscriber rewards and such. I suggest logging out and then back in and they should show up a bit more "quickly".

Yeah, got mine. Apparently their mail droid lacks alacrity.

EDIT: Pink and purple dye module.....seriously? Yeah, yeah, it's free and all, but.......

Edited by Lewintelamon