Suggestions to Buff sage Heals Please

charlieferari

Sage heals are very under-powered so I have a few suggestions to increase sage survivability in pvp and be just as competitive as mercenary's aeo healing. Please bear with me as I list the changes I'd like to see and please leave a comment a state reasons for your point of view so that we may engage in a mature discussion.

Changes:

Rescue - Using rescue on allies applies Saviors Salvage to the the target which increases healing done by healing trance by 50% to that target.

Force Barrier - Reduce the cool down of Force Barrier by 1 minute and Force Barrier now grants a new effect: Psycho Kinetic Curtain which reduces the damage of all force and tech attacks by 25% after enduring bastion expires.

Force Armor - The duration of force armor/ static barrier's debuff is now 5 seconds.

Salvation - The radius of the circle is now increased by 2 meters.

Rejuvenate - Now cleanses all negative removable effects and increases armor rating by 20%.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sage heals are very under-powered so I have a few suggestions to increase sage survivability in pvp and be just as competitive as mercenary's aeo healing. Please bear with me as I list the changes I'd like to see and please leave a comment a state reasons for your point of view so that we may engage in a mature discussion.

Changes:

Rescue - Using rescue on allies applies Saviors Salvage to the the target which increases healing done by healing trance by 50% to that target.

Force Barrier - Reduce the cool down of Force Barrier by 1 minute and Force Barrier now grants a new effect: Psycho Kinetic Curtain which reduces the damage of all force and tech attacks by 25% after enduring bastion expires.

Force Armor - The duration of force armor/ static barrier's debuff is now 5 seconds.

Rejuvenate - Now cleanses all negative removable effects and increases armor rating by 20%.

Yeah, we're going to have to say no.

You know that's why this game cannot get better because every time someone comes with a suggestion to improve things you people come and shoot down their suggestions.

This thread is why the game has gone down, cause of obvious troll posts like yours. Plain and Simple.

Next time, put more effort into it.

I am 17 years old and I have been playing this game on and off for 2 years. I have two characters that I have been leveing now and 1 is 55 and the other 54 I am a subscriber and I support this game because I like biowares work and the community but what I don't like is some of you adults who want to impose your hardcore standard on everybody else.

I read dulfy and I follow my rotation and guard turrets in pvp and call incs and throw the ball if I know I am gong to die. I might not be amazing and have big numbers in the millions but I know I am not a bad player. My money is just as good as yours and whether you like it or not my opinions are valid and I demand to heard even if it effects no change.

Rude and disrespectful people like you ruin the community by calling people derogatory names like badie, noob, 17 teen yr old and other stuff I won't mention. People can say it's just words but words have meaning and it hurts my feelings. Why should you be the only one to have a say how the game balances?

I am 17 years old and I have been playing this game on and off for 2 years. I have two characters that I have been leveing now and 1 is 55 and the other 54 I am a subscriber and I support this game because I like biowares work and the community but what I don't like is some of you adults who want to impose your hardcore standard on everybody else.

I read dulfy and I follow my rotation and guard turrets in pvp and call incs and throw the ball if I know I am gong to die. I might not be amazing and have big numbers in the millions but I know I am not a bad player. My money is just as good as yours and whether you like it or not my opinions are valid and I demand to heard even if it effects no change.

Rude and disrespectful people like you ruin the community by calling people derogatory names like badie, noob, 17 teen yr old and other stuff I won't mention. People can say it's just words but words have meaning and it hurts my feelings. Why should you be the only one to have a say how the game balances?

Dulfy is great of you are doing PvE but PvP is completely different.

Do you have any videos of games? Maybe we can help you improve?

Sage healing is extremely strong right now. They have great mobility, excellent AOE and single target healing and pretty strong survivablity with the right utilities. What utilities are using?

Dulfy is great of you are doing PvE but PvP is completely different.

Do you have any videos of games? Maybe we can help you improve?

Sage healing is extremely strong right now. They have great mobility, excellent AOE and single target healing and pretty strong survivablity with the right utilities. What utilities are using?

Thank you for the offer sir but the only way you can help me is to agree to my thread by liking and following and inviting your friends to do the same.

Really, you're not even 60 and already asking for buffs?

Here is what I'd like to see balance wise in the game:

Buff Sage/Sorc

Nerf Assassin/Shadow

Buff Mercenary/Commando

Nerf Juggernaut/Guardian

Nerf Power tech/Vanguard

Nerf Marauder/Sentinel Dcds (basically make them unplayable, my personal revenge from when they were OP and use to melt my sage, Aluminara, in open world on Bastion)

Return Freighter Fly By / Orbital Strike to Operative/Scoundrel

That's my wish list for this year.

Here is what I'd like to see balance wise in the game:

Buff Sage/Sorc

Nerf Assassin/Shadow

Buff Mercenary/Commando

Nerf Juggernaut/Guardian

Nerf Power tech/Vanguard

Nerf Marauder/Sentinel Dcds (basically make them unplayable, my personal revenge from when they were OP and use to melt my sage, Aluminara, in open world on Bastion)

Return Freighter Fly By / Orbital Strike to Operative/Scoundrel

That's my wish list for this year.

Lol@Nerf Maras. I think club penguin is also F2P if you wanna try that?

... You can not be serious. Clearly this is a L2P issue; seems like you have terrible micro managing skills on how to time and utilize you own abilities in a comprehensive manner and wanting compensation for the lack of skill you obviously have.

You tell others "shame on them" for trying to tell you how to play, when you yourself are trying to nerf everything under the sun cause you have no clue on how to play and are on a witch hunt against those who are playing better then you.

Sad. Very, very sad.

I think bioware will listen to me, their very stupid oh and thanks for bumping my thread hun kisses:rak_03:

... Clearly you are showing your true age here.

Edited by RangKer

I open myself up and I only get hurt.

I love you man. :rak_03:

I almost posted something similar and constructive as you did in your previous response, wanting to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and because I kinda felt bad he was getting the flak he was.

Got distracted by work, came back and refreshed the page and read his followup posts. Glad I didn't waste my time.

But add another 1 to the whatever out of /10 score we're at now because I fell for it initially.

Edited by Ridickilis

Changes:

I really hope this is a troll post and you aren't serious. Healer sorcs/sages recieved some nice buffs in 3.0 and are great. I don't know what your problem is.

... You can not be serious. Clearly this is a L2P issue; seems like you have terrible micro managing skills on how to time and utilize you own abilities in a comprehensive manner and wanting compensation for the lack of skill you obviously have.

You tell others "shame on them" for trying to tell you how to play, when you yourself are trying to nerf everything under the sun cause you have no clue on how to play and are on a witch hunt against those who are playing better then you.

Sad. Very, very sad.

you know what's sad? that I get focused in every arena that's a damn shame.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.