The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More interactive StrongHold Decorations

Vanisher

The slot machine was a great idea. I would love to see a new version. Still have tight and small rate of drops. Throw in old faction rep and maybe some old cartel items and the possibilit of maybe a rare drop for a new item or even a slot machine just like the one they would use to win that slot machine help people get many slot machines for their stronghold.

Maybe since drop rates are rare and buying coins to play is like gambling make the slot machine free to play. Make drops rare so if you are just killing time you may get lucky. So maybe 1 out of 5 pulls you wins something whether it's rep or an item and then rare drops that are rare.

That new huttbball decor item looks nice but I don't see all the fun with it just walking around the stronghold with it. Maybe if we could have a timer and play keep away and break down into teams and the team with it longer wins. Maybe that could be cool.

Maybe other mini games.

Or a veiw screen where you can watch old cut sciences you have unlocked already.

Maybe a fog machine. Would add to the sith strongholds error feel or make it more club looking

Jukebox with more song selections and and music on repeat till you leave or turn off. It can play through a selection of in game music and you can leave it on repeat on one song or just repeat the entire collection that is offered on that juke box

Another juke box variation but should be like the above play longer but a band or cantina band so you can have them play for you in your stronghold.

I think more interactive items and mini games and newer slots especially if they are free to play even if odds of winning are low. Maybe even have the guilds hip plans as a rarer drop so maybe a guild night in someone's strong hold to try and win plans lol. Just trying to make bio ware more money and help keep subscriners busy and having fun. With interactive decor then a lot of the fun can be left with the players to make up and run rather than waiting for new content and repeating old content. The more interactive and unique te more cartel packs bioware could sell to.

Anyone have any other ideas of interactive house decor?

• 1 month later...

I would love if we can actually sit or lay on our chairs/couches/beds. Turning lights on or off would be nice instead of static. Interactive items are hit and miss. The Jedi table has a nice hologram, but the imperial desk only flashes.....

I want workable security cameras that would allow us to see rooms we put remotes in.... Maybe a TV that showed different areas around the server.

Overall, the strongholds just feel really really static :(

Anyone have any other ideas of interactive house decor?

I don't have any ideas about any new house decor, but the cargo bays from the security vendor gave me an idea, about having more items that can serve the function of other already existing items. For example, I created a thread in the suggestions forum for the light saber forge decorations to also serve as item mod station. To take that further, why can't we have a medical table that also acts as an appearance mod station?

republic/imperial staff, welders, engineers, maintenance etc (that speak at least one line of dialogue)

i think more personal decors should have a least one wav file. There's many wav. & NPC's already developed they could use for decors. :rak_02:

Gamorrean

a HUTT

Cantina Band/stage/with the fat blue elephant playing keyboards