Rage Marauder - Rotation ?

Uebli

Hello,

i will not give up my marauder, even its a weak class.... i played the whole time carnage because it has the coolest moves :cool: ..... but many people says that rage is the better choice for pvp.... but i have many problems with the rotation there :confused: .... maybe someone has a good one, and tell me that ;) thx

Leap, Battering Assault, Raging Burst, Force Crush, Ravage, Furious Strike...

If you actually got through all that, your opponent is probably dead. The big thing is maximizing your 5% bonus damage after doing Raging Burst. Try and fit your heaviest hitting attacks in there as they're available.

Best fit is Force Crush -> Ravage -> (clip ravage) Furious Strike. ESPECIALLY once 3.2 drops, as activating Force Crush will give you CC immunity for 6 seconds, protecting the Ravage and Furious Strike.

leap, battering assault, force choke, ravage, desperately use a medkit, try to exit the game but you can't do that in combat, alt+f4 instead

(shakes his head)

There is the rest of the class threads, and then there is the Sentinel/Marauder threads. Why even bother when it either crying or trolling.

(walks away, still shaking his head trying to erase this 3 minutes of time spent here tonight)

Edited by mastervalkar

(shakes his head)

There is the rest of the class threads, and then there is the Sentinel/Marauder threads. Why even bother when it either crying or trolling.

(walks away, still shaking his head trying to erase this 3 minutes of time spent here tonight)

Your experience on the marauder forums sounds a lot like my experience of the marauder class

My experience with the class is good, but these forums however...

Your experience is good?? Post a screenshot of your solo ranked rating please. Enlighten me on how competitive the class currently is. Because im an experienced hardcore pvp'er who has just returned to the game and playing the class feels like slowly trying to cut my wrists with a plastic disposable knife.

You have two possible rotations.

Force charge--> force crush-> battering assault-> (raging burst or smash)-> force scream-> furious strike

After that:

Obliterate-> force scream-> berzerk-> (raging burst or smash)-> ravage-> furious strike

There are a couple things that make you good. Getting "destruction" applied before your raging burst or smash, always getting the autocrit on force scream and raging burst/smash, and fitting as much as you can into the "cascading power" window.

A problem in PvP is that you oftentimes can't use berzerk to get your extra destruction stacks and rage. Take inexorable and you should be alright.