Blue Force Lightning

Devolix

as the title says i'm dying to get some sort of (BLUE) lightning spell i mean i'm a sith jug yet i don't feel anything different from a jedi knight, what do you guys think? post your thoughts and ideas on how it should work, i say a 3sec channel that stuns the target on a 30-60 sec cd

We get force choke. I'm completely fine with that, I would like to see more destructive force attacks though, like breaking bones as a stun or something. But it makes sense that we get non visible force powers and the iquisitors get all the lightening. Vader never used lightening, and he is who our class is based on.

We get force choke. I'm completely fine with that, I would like to see more destructive force attacks though, like breaking bones as a stun or something. But it makes sense that we get non visible force powers and the iquisitors get all the lightening. Vader never used lightening, and he is who our class is based on.

This 100% time. I trully prefer more savage force abilities than force lightning. On the other hand, Vader was -in theory- able to use force lightning. He never did so because his armor would melt! (source wookiepedia)

This 100% time. I trully prefer more savage force abilities than force lightning. On the other hand, Vader was -in theory- able to use force lightning. He never did so because his armor would melt! (source wookiepedia)

Ha, yeah well like you said, "savage", warriors should utilize more direct brutal force powers while iquisitors should use more sadistic powers. Force choke and force lightening or perfect examples of the difference between the two. Choke kills efficiently and quickly, while lightening is used more to subdue dominate and torture.

the Warrior should be able to do lightning on a large cooldown and probably some slow casting.

Granted, he is more focused on his physic and combat prowess, but once he reach a certain rank, he OUGHT to be able to be attune with the Force to at least strike with lightning once in a while!