Sniper Penetrating Blasts Bug

DarkDoz

In PVP when using a Marksmanship build on my Sniper Penetrating Blasts only fires 4 shots then reloads and doesn't apply reestablish range knock back when finished. After using Sniper Volley Penetrating Blasts fires all 5 shots and applies knock back effect like its supposed to. Basically, the devs need to fix the Penetrating Blasts ability to fire all 5 shots again like its supposed to and apply the Reestablish Range knock back when its picked in the specialization box.

Info post here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=803107

I PVP and this is a BUG

Need to give Agents Sniper some love;)

Main reason for this is that god awful new pen blasts animation. The animation bugs out often, doesnt shoot all shots properly and doesnt even make the firing sound effect everytime. The original one when 3.0 came out was *far* superior and never had this bug either.

I pvp on my sniper also, please restore the original and superior animation for penetrating blasts and be done with it. easy fix.

(posted this on both threads)

I was hoping when 3.2 patch came out this would have fixed the Sniper Penetrating blast Bug but NO:mad:

Now I see this graphic bug even more now PVE and PVP.

Animation is all messed up and was explained here and l in many post on this forum.

As a paying customer since Beta you need to address this BUG ASAP

I was hoping when 3.2 patch came out this would have fixed the Sniper Penetrating blast Bug but NO:mad:

Now I see this graphic bug even more now PVE and PVP.

Animation is all messed up and was explained here and l in many post on this forum.

As a paying customer since Beta you need to address this BUG ASAP

Yeah, it used to be the occasional bug out pre 3.2. Now I see it pretty much every cast. It's really annoying.

I came here wondering if this was just an animation problem or a bug. So a pretty big part of the marksman rotation is broken right now... not my main, but even as a toon I use occasionally this was jarringly obvious to notice. Bioware QA - either the worst QA group in the world or the most ignored. Must be such a rewarding place to work. But hey - do you all look pretty? Cause you can look pretty in up to 16 different ways now... so who cares we are all pretty!!!

Anyone want to come over have a tea party and play with my barbie dream house while we wait for Bioware to fix this?

Edited by Derat

Hopefully Bioware support is reading about this BUG

It would be nice if support would respond or acknowledge the issue like you did with the Jedi slash issue.

This is affect rotation for the Sniper:eek:

I haven't had this problem until the recent patch last Tuesday. I only see 2 shots now but my character is still making the motion of shooting, damage is being dealt but no sound either. Quite annoying, I really hope this gets fixed soon.

I noticed this problem specifically with Penetrating Blasts

Edited by sluggypoon

I have e-mail SWTOR Support with a link to this post about the Sniper Penetrating Blasts Bug.

I was a SWTOR beta tester (in the beginning) and this bug has been ongoing since 3.0

Today is May 4th SWTOR >> May the fourth be with you.;)

Bumping this post. The same thing is happening to me. When using Penetrating Blasts, I fire the first shot, and all sound animations after that are gone. I only see 1-2 blaster bolts fire. The damage is still there, but this is seriously frustrating. It really screws with my timing during my rotation.

Has anyone figured out what causes it? The thing is I have 2 Snipers, my level 60 Marksman spec never seems to get the bug, though my level 42 Sniper always does... Other than using different rifles there isn't much difference between the two other than their level. :rak_02: