The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Congratulations to me on level 60!

DeLaaNie

lol, gratz :D

now you can start queing for hrs with no fp's, picking up weekly op's missions that can't be completed, and getting facerolled in pvp cause your outgeared.

I see those as all are L2P issues as I have no problem doing any of these. :D

But grats OP

lol, gratz :D

now you can start queing for hrs with no fp's, picking up weekly op's missions that can't be completed, and getting facerolled in pvp cause your outgeared.

Ha, granted I don't have an Advanced Class, I don't have to worry about that.

Damn! If I only had been creative enough to tell the world about my level 60 accomplishment! 4 months after the expansion no less!

I think the point was that he did it without ever taking an advanced class, but people didn't looked close enough at the picture and thus not notice this small detail. Guesss OP was at the beginning too subtle about it, so she had to point that out in a later post, but it seems that even that was not obvious enough for you...

Wow you must have the patience of a saint.

Patience? I was thinking of words to describe it too, but patience was not one of them ;)

Grats on doing it though DeLaaNie...you're crazier than I thought :p

I tried to do that once but gave up in the mid 30's because I just couldn't stand it anymore.

There were times where I wanted to select an Advanced Class but then I always encountered the problem of "is it what I really want" which only pushed me further to stay as a Base.

It really helps if you choose something you fancy mechanic wise and story wise or else you'll either delete it or force yourself into an Advanced Class. I've always been fond of the Smuggler and not only do they have the best story (to me), but they get the best titles as well and the ship and the companions are all just tops!

Playing without an Advanced Class really teaches you to rely on the basics to get out of a jam since they are all you have. I have never used Dodge so much in me life as I have now, nor have I used Cover as much, but it really felt like I was playing a Smuggler with the way everything worked.

Now that I am all decked out (full 186 with augments and all companions in 192 - yes, even the ship droid; and all purple ship parts) I can hang up me blaster and get some farming done! :D

Please tell me this is the first of 8?! :D

Lol.

Great, now I think you have just given me something to do after I said to myself that I'm not going to level anything else. In this case I think I may try the Consular next since I also fancy those.

Lol.

Great, now I think you have just given me something to do after I said to myself that I'm not going to level anything else. In this case I think I may try the Consular next since I also fancy those.

Oh, but the story...ugh! Try Trooper :D

I think the point was that he did it without ever taking an advanced class, but people didn't looked close enough at the picture and thus not notice this small detail. Guesss OP was at the beginning too subtle about it, so she had to point that out in a later post, but it seems that even that was not obvious enough for you...

Let's be real, I vaguely looked at the picture in the OP, did not read any other replies and replied.

Playing without an Advanced Class really teaches you to rely on the basics to get out of a jam since they are all you have. I have never used Dodge so much in me life as I have now, nor have I used Cover as much, but it really felt like I was playing a Smuggler with the way everything worked.

Now that I am all decked out (full 186 with augments and all companions in 192 - yes, even the ship droid; and all purple ship parts) I can hang up me blaster and get some farming done! :D

Wait, now that you are 60 you did choose an AC now, right? :eek:

I second what Darth Wicked stated. People like you are considered trolls, or noobs on my server! The AC is there for a reason. I sure hope you are not on my server!! :cool:

I find you in any group I get in, I will kick you & fast. You will be nothing but a hindrance & nuisance to the group. :rolleyes:

lol did notice in your SC that you had to use Legacy attack already...What on Yavin made you use it? :rolleyes:

Wait, now that you are 60 you did choose an AC now, right? :eek:

I second what Darth Wicked stated. People like you are considered trolls, or noobs on my server! The AC is there for a reason. I sure hope you are not on my server!! :cool:

I find you in any group I get in, I will kick you & fast. You will be nothing but a hindrance & nuisance to the group. :rolleyes:

lol did notice in your SC that you had to use Legacy attack already...What on Yavin made you use it? :rolleyes:

I'm thinking it was more of a solo challenge journey, not one meant to troll 60s...