Promotional Black-Purple Color Crystal and 60 days sub

FumikoM

I have searched for an answer regarding the promotional black-purple color crystal, in having a sub, not found one so here goes:

Last week (Friday i think it was) I enabled the 7 days returning player and a few minutes later I also got the 60 days sub. But, I'm guessing I just locked myself out of the black-purple crystal because my actual subscription will not start until this Friday. Is this correct?

The only reason why I got a 60 day sub right now is because of the promotional crystal. :(

Oh no no no, I did this also and if I don't get that crystal I will throw a damn hissy fit....

If we purchased a sub it shouldn't matter that we took the 7 free days beforehand they can see in there system what date we subbed on I would imagine, I'm sure were not the only ones who did this.........

And if some reason I don't get it or they wont give it too me after I contact them then I will just do a chargeback......

Edited by Kittypryde

Have they even distributed the crystals yet? I've had a recurring sub since August and I haven't gotten it, so they may have just not distributed them yet.

In EVERY post on the subject, every ad, it has stated that you must be subscribed on March 31st to be eligible. Now tell me, was it March 31st when you wrote this? No, right? So why are you asking?

In EVERY post on the subject, every ad, it has stated that you must be subscribed on March 31st to be eligible. Now tell me, was it March 31st when you wrote this? No, right? So why are you asking?

Because I haven't been paying attention to the ads because I wasn't interested in the crystal? I misunderstood the OP, thought they were reacting to not having the crystal instead of a preemptive question on if they'll get it. I knew it was being sent out around the end of March so I reasoned that it probably hasn't been sent out which is in fact the case. Figured that'd be helpful to the OP to know but it wasn't because again, I misunderstood the OP and thought they assumed it was released when they did not. My bad, chill out.

I submitted a ticket in game because I was worried about the same thing. I got this response.

I am happy to confirm that as your account, Azraelas, was actively subscribed on March 29, 2015 you will be eligible for the Advanced Black-Purple Color Crystals. These Crystals will be provided on March 31, 2015.

"To qualify for the exclusive set of four Black-Purple Striated Color Crystals, your account must be in active subscription status on March 29, 2015 at 11:59PM PDT/ March 30, 2015 at 6:59AM GMT. The crystals will be delivered in a Black-Purple Striated Color Crystal Lockbox via in-game mail on or around March 31, 2015."

Is it just me or does it feel wrong? Giving players the crystal set because they used the 7 days sub and then might not even come back and still got the crystals.
The 7 free days doesn't qualify as an "active subscription" so if they don't pony up $15, they get nothing.

i do not know about any 7 day free thing, but i havent played for over a year... i saw the email with the black and purple crystal and it was enough for me to think it would look like a sweet light saber.. so i came back, bought the expansion and it gave me 60 days subscription.. ive also signed up for a subscription.. hoping by buying the expansion did not stop me from getting the crystal, since it has not arrived in my mail box.

:|

:eek:

i do not know about any 7 day free thing, but i havent played for over a year... i saw the email with the black and purple crystal and it was enough for me to think it would look like a sweet light saber.. so i came back, bought the expansion and it gave me 60 days subscription.. ive also signed up for a subscription.. hoping by buying the expansion did not stop me from getting the crystal, since it has not arrived in my mail box.

:|

:eek:

I'd be very surprised if it showed up before the normal daily reset time, which is 12:00 noon GMT...

they dont get it. Only if they purchase a subscription

"To qualify for the exclusive set of four Black-Purple Striated Color Crystals, your account must be in active subscription status on March 29, 2015 at 11:59PM PDT/ March 30, 2015 at 6:59AM GMT. The crystals will be delivered in a Black-Purple Striated Color Crystal Lockbox via in-game mail on or around March 31, 2015."

The 7 free days doesn't qualify as an "active subscription" so if they don't pony up $15, they get nothing.

Surprise, surprise. They received those crystals as well. My sub run out 7 days ago. I used 7day promo a day later, so as a nonactive subscriber I got the crystals too :D

Edited by PavSalco

I have the 30 day sub, with 31 days left combined from a previous time card. I played with my Sorcerer a bit this morning( 11 eastern) and the only mail she had was correspondence from an NPC and some stuff from the GTN. It should be in all my character's mailboxes by the time I play it again ( either tonight or tomorrow morning), right?

I have the 30 day sub, with 31 days left combined from a previous time card. I played with my Sorcerer a bit this morning( 11 eastern) and the only mail she had was correspondence from an NPC and some stuff from the GTN. It should be in all my character's mailboxes by the time I play it again ( either tonight or tomorrow morning), right?

Should be.

I am also waiting on the mail myself. I'm sure I will get it either tonight or tomorrow sometime :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.