Anyone run TFB and SnV NiM? Bored and want to raid Old stuff

FerkWork

I am interested in running these for the fun of it and titles and what not as I have only done a few bosses in them before with guildies. Unfortunately none of the guildies are interested in running these old OP's and are focused on the solely on newest HM (We are working on Torque in RV before we go to ToS). I am not asking to be carried or pay for a run (I would rather never complete it than pay for it) but rather if anyone would be interested in running one or would need an extra DPS/Heals/Tank. I make sure I have watched the guides and memorize all the mechanics beforehand. I have experience with DF and DP NiM and the new OP's HM so difficulty through mechanics shouldn't be a challenge (it's more of finding who want to) . If you can help me I this endeavor Let me know in game (toons in sig) or via website. Edited by FerkWork

I would actually be interested in doing this. For achievements and chance at mounts etc. I will be honest that I havent done any NiM Ops outside of the original Ops. I was 9/10 in DF&DP pre 3.0 but I was usually pug healing for someones guild each time.

I have started running these ops semi-regularly post 3.0, but on pub side. So far I have 5/5 TFB with title, 7/7 S&V but no title yet, 4/5 DF and 2/5 DP. I have tanked and dpsed all of the above.

I do have a tank and some dps on the imp side, so can sync up to do them imp side. I'm usually available nights on Wed/Fri/Sat - though Fri/Sat tend to be late since I have guild runs. I have a few guildies who are also interested, so we should be able to make up the numbers.

Contact me in game at Ranjini <House Lannister> pub side or Rohtan <Nemesis> imp side and we can schedule a run.

EDIT: with Jericho dpsing, we should be able to blow though stuff :-)

Edited by QuadraticAmoeba

I would also be interested in this. lvl 60 sniper, all 192 (Ressurected not comm) or above, 6 pc 192 set bonus, 198 relics. My guild too has stopped running these oldies and I'd quite like a kell dragon mainhand and some other stuff, of course should I roll high enough =P

Completed HM SnV all the way, TFB HM as well. DF/DP HM as well, if we want to try NiM of those.

First boss on NiM SnV.

Mail Demarcator if you want, or friend me and let me know when you're raiding and you need a DPS. Or we can make a custom channel for us.

On pretty constantly during EST hours.

Edited by Culbrelai

I have a pretty full ops schedule, but I'd like to DPS for TFB/SNV NiM on Imp side on a Jugg DPS. Really just need Dragonslayer + Styrak. Almost min/maxed, just need a few Revanite set bonuses from TOS and obviously the MH. My sig has my cheevos. Friday is really the only day I am free during standard raiding hours, so if it were other days I'd have to do either a late night run or something that ended by 8 PM EST.

Sorry week was more hectic than I thought.

Would this upcoming Friday or Saturday either afternoon or late night run work for people?

I will contact you all in game as well.

Also, I find it hilarious that I've pvp'ed with the majority of you all lol.

Edited by FerkWork

I'll try to make this Fri/Sat late night, but probably won't be able to. Should be able to make the week afterwards, Sat late night or Fri afternoon. And you're right, a lot of people here do PVP :p I have special characters in my name, so just copy+paste it from my sig. Edited by Bradypan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.