Where is Mandalore?

tavrinDosa

With Shadows of Revan I would have thought Mandalore would've played a big part since Revan had ties with canderous ordo. But instead we learned more about shae, I liked that piece but we haven't seven anything concerning Mandalore or the main clan of mandalorians. The small class mission on Rishi shouldn't have been that great hunt lady's daughter. It should have been something to do with Mandalore. WHERE IS MANDALORE?! Lol

I guess he's being Mandalore: leading the clans and assisting the Empire in the war.

Doesn't he only make one or two in-game appearances? Seeing as how Bioware is keeping the game mostly Jedi versus Sith, I doubt he would show up again.

Well Mandalore will probably not appear at all.

It is not that important any more.

After the battle at Malachor V most of the mandalorian army were scattred and the Mandalorians themselves became less involved in galactic history.

Maybes BioWare has some plans, but I doubt it.

Well Mandalore will probably not appear at all.

It is not that important any more.

After the battle at Malachor V most of the mandalorian army were scattred and the Mandalorians themselves became less involved in galactic history.

Maybes BioWare has some plans, but I doubt it.

It? I'd assume the OP is talking about this man and not the planet. The Mandalorians are also major allies of the Empire, they have been pretty involved as seen here.

Edited by Darkelefantos

Bioware is probably holding him in reserve for future content. If they want to keep up the current style of creating common enemies for the Empire and Republic to fight, he'd be perfect.

Problem is Bounty Hunters have the option to become Mandalorian. they managed to make that work for the Warrior, but a Mandalorian bounty Hunter would likely have little reason to turn on Mandalore if he decided to start empire building or something

Problem is Bounty Hunters have the option to become Mandalorian. they managed to make that work for the Warrior, but a Mandalorian bounty Hunter would likely have little reason to turn on Mandalore if he decided to start empire building or something

Mandalorian bounty hunter players would probably be willing to join the fight against him if they were able to get his title afterwards. (The players who want to help him would have to go sit in the corner with the people who wanted to join Malgus/Revan/etc.)

Mandalore has declared himself, and by Mandalorian tradition, his people, allies of the Empire. The only way Mandalore would seek his own empire was if the current Mandalore was killed or decided to step down, and a new Mandalore replaced him and disassociated himself from the Empire.

In Mandalorian culture, if Mandalore(Mand'alor) announces an alliance with a certain faction, all of the clans obey his word. It's one of the parts of the Resol'nare(Mandalorian Code): obey Mand'alor and answer his call. So if a new Mandalore, or if there was a plot twist and the current Mandalore was being tricked, Mandalorian hunters would have to follow him or risk being shamed/becoming dar'manda(no longer Mandalorian).

Mandalore has declared himself, and by Mandalorian tradition, his people, allies of the Empire. The only way Mandalore would seek his own empire was if the current Mandalore was killed or decided to step down, and a new Mandalore replaced him and disassociated himself from the Empire.

In Mandalorian culture, if Mandalore(Mand'alor) announces an alliance with a certain faction, all of the clans obey his word. It's one of the parts of the Resol'nare(Mandalorian Code): obey Mand'alor and answer his call. So if a new Mandalore, or if there was a plot twist and the current Mandalore was being tricked, Mandalorian hunters would have to follow him or risk being shamed/becoming dar'manda(no longer Mandalorian).

except this isn't quite as iron clad as it sounds. the last Mandalore that the ENTIRE Mandalorian people followed lock step was proably Mandalore the Ultimate. there are plenty of examples of Mandalorians not following lock step with Mandalore. Shae Vizela was hardly treating you like an ally on Rishi. and then there's the Deathwatch,

except this isn't quite as iron clad as it sounds. the last Mandalore that the ENTIRE Mandalorian people followed lock step was proably Mandalore the Ultimate. there are plenty of examples of Mandalorians not following lock step with Mandalore. Shae Vizela was hardly treating you like an ally on Rishi. and then there's the Deathwatch,

Not necessarily in lock step, but you can't defy or oppose him. It's one thing to accept a contract with a single person who supports the Republic; it's another thing to throw your weight behind the Republic.

And the Death Watch are terrorists, at least in the Expanded Universe.

Mandalore is elsewhere fighting on behalf of the Mandalorians by the empires request, If you chose to be a Mando, he makes you the next unofficial leader of the Mandalorians in his place.

I am guessing that Mandalore is getting old and a Mandalorian who is becoming a liability in a fight either dies or retires, i am guessing this mandalore is choosing his successor before it's too late for him.

Mandalore is elsewhere fighting on behalf of the Mandalorians by the empires request, If you chose to be a Mando, he makes you the next unofficial leader of the Mandalorians in his place.

I am guessing that Mandalore is getting old and a Mandalorian who is becoming a liability in a fight either dies or retires, i am guessing this mandalore is choosing his successor before it's too late for him.

Errrrr, no.

What Vindicated wanted was to have a fellow Mandalorian amongst the other Great Hung champions, seeing Defenestrator, Nightbringer and Bloodworthy, weren't actually Mandalorians.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Errrrr, no.

What Vindicated wanted was to have a fellow Mandalorian amongst the other Great Hung champions, seeing Defenestrator, Nightbringer and Bloodworthy weren't actually Mandalorians.

no, he wanted another mandalorian to lead this group of misfits, you. it is stated he is fighting elsewhere and can not keep his place, again before its too late.

Edited by Celise

no, he wanted another mandalorian to lead this group of misfits, you. it is stated he is fighting elsewhere and can not keep his place, again before its too late.

You are incorrect, as this video

attests to.

Again, Vindicated's intent was to have a fellow Mandalorian amongst the other Grand Champions, NOT for the BH to lead anyone or anything.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You are incorrect, as this video
attests to.

Again, Vindicated's intent was to have a fellow Mandalorian amongst the other Grand Champions, NOT for the BH to lead anyone or anything.

basicly it was cynical politics at it's worst "well crap we need to have at least one Mandalorian here among the best hunters in the galaxy..... hey wanna be a mando?"