Companion Stats and Augments.?

GrimWulf

It's my understanding that only OPS / World bosses have a 10% defense bonus, which is the primary driver for accuracy in a PvE setting. I believe Golds and possibly Silvers got a 5% defense bonus in 2.0. Since companions can't take part in OPS or world bosses, they should only need to hit 5% bonus accuracy.

That being said, If you want to augment companions, I'd just throw overkill on them even if they are a tank.

Generally:

Accuracy 95,00-96,00%, not more because it would be a waste of stats.

Melee DPS:

Full alacrity and power build, augments power.

Ranged DPS:

I don't know. I guess power augments but for mods and enhs no idea.

There is one guy Qwerty I believe is his name. He wrote class guides for dulfy and tested companions builds too. He wrote a few posts about it on the forums. Look it up.

Edited by PavSalco

What is a good Accuracy for Companions,is it the same for a PC? Would like to eventually to augment some of my companions.

Thanks

if its a tank, give them shield/defense stats, they can take a bigger beating. or roll with base stat to boost their dmg and hold agro better, its up to you.

if its dps/healer go with base stat. you want big numbers of both

companions don't use accuracy or alacrity so its a waste.

my companions use my ALTs gear. everything is in legacy gear. so when I min/max a cunning set on my operatives, my jugs and power techs companions dominate. when the jug or powertech is min/maxed, I take that legacy gear and mail it to my alts that use strength and aim companions.

legacy gear is your best friend as any companion and alt can use it so long as it meets their build type. I wouldn't put strength augmented gear on my tank, it gets the defense/shield gear.

I hope this helps

Save your credits IMO. There's no reason to aug your companions IMO.

If, on the other hand, you're a capable player with more credits than you know what to do with and you like to solo/duo a lot of content, augmenting your companion's gear is a fine idea.

I just use main stat and call it a day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.