The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shoulder Cannon Bugged

DarthKurt

I don't play one, I just noticed during pvp, when sapped or stunned they are still firing which make a stealth cap impossible. Broken and Over-powered class, if you ask me.
So a 10 meter ability that is limited in shots that fires while under CC and goes into 1 min and 30sec CD is broken and OP, but a stealth class that can sleep dart into flashbang or mind into whirlwind to get a free cap is just fine?

How dare the enemy puts up a fight!?! How dare they make u have to think and force him to use all his missiles or lure him away from the node.

Edited by iDraxter

but a stealth class that can sleep dart into flashbang or mind into whirlwind to get a free cap is just fine?

All other classes (even stealthers) have to position themselves wisely so that the stealther that sapped them can't get to the node AND take it within those 8 seconds. A PT/VG can just stand right on top of the node, tough enough to survive any 1 vs.1 or even 1 vs. 2 fight until reinforcement arrives, and no need to worry about when to use their stunbreak.

So yes, that's a special feat that makes them the ideal node guard - something you have to learn the hard way as a stealther. There is no point for a lone stealther to try and take a node from a PT/VG. If you get sapped, it's either a newbie, or it's an attempt to lure away some of your team from the big zerg, or he's just baiting you while another stealther waits for his chance. You decide. :)

Edited by Mubrak

• 1 year later...
Shoulder canon is garbage. If they want to make it more useful, allow it to really not respect the GCD by letting it fire while channeling other actions.

Whats the point in this. the only thing you should be channeling as a powertech in a proper single target rotation should be your firestorm as a tank, which is only 1,5 seconds with the proc, and the normal flamethrower while playing pyro. Either way, the dps increase for the pyrotech spec would be so minimal that it wouldnt make sense to implement this change. and to be fair, im sure you can hold your rockets for 3 seconds:rak_03:

Edited by Digitus_Minimus

• 1 month later...